Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

A Prime Kubrow & T1-T2 Keys Vender Needed?

(PSN)WhataRangiNui

Id just love to see a Prime Kubrow with its own Augment mode & as for the tower keys, all i was thinking was it would be great to be able to trade tower keys like T1-T2 for T3 and T4 keys. like four T1Def keys for a one T4Def key and so on.. only reason im thinking of this is because iv got so many T1-T2 keys it not funny todate 26 T1MD , 35 T1DEF , 34 T1SUR well you get my point.. So what do use think??

Living Beings cannot be Primed; A Warframe, the suit the Tenno wears, is primed. The Tenno him/her -self is not primed.

Low tier keys are made to be given out like candy. At a point, I had over 100 of all Tower 2 and lowers keys of each game mode.

They'll always come out with new content, and it's likely they'll move rewards to lower keys.

Living Beings cannot be Primed; A Warframe, the suit the Tenno wears, is primed. The Tenno him/her -self is not primed.

Low tier keys are made to be given out like candy. At a point, I had over 100 of all Tower 2 and lowers keys of each game mode.

They'll always come out with new content, and it's likely they'll move rewards to lower keys.

haha yeah didnt think about that when thinking about a prime kubrow and the fact its a living being and not a warframe.. i know they got armor caming out for the kubrow which looks really good but i think a Augment mode for them would be good...