Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Memorable Things In Gaming

(XBOX)Brennon Cook

I've had quite a lot of awesome memorable gaming experiences that I've had, one of the recent things was taking up a challenge that quite a few people have done within the Souls community - it's to fight Sir Alonne without taking damage to see his alternate ending.

I took it a step further, I equipped a Katana and turned off my hud so I could truly appreciate the awesome tile set. I just wanted to share it because I thought it was pretty cool to watch over.

Sorry for the terrible quality.

I used RTSR and resins to make up for my lack of skill. (NG+)

What was something you have done recently that you could consider memorable in gaming? I always like hearing interesting experiences, I was fortunate enough to record this one. I wish I could've recorded them all.

one of my moments was when I was playing dawn of war 2 chaos rising. a real time strategy game set in the warhamer 40000 universe.

I was the commander of a bunch of super soldiers called space marines and from hearing a leaked transmission I new their was a traitor amongst my men.

the people I had to choose from was the always angry heavy weapons guy the sneaky and gruff sniper, the always by the book average soldier the mechanic  a helpful and friendly jet pack guy and the former commander who is now in a life support walker.

I thought it had to be the heavy weapons guy or the sniper. as the weapons guy is way to bloodthirsty and the sniper has to be keeping secrets.

it turns out that it was the mechanic right in the end.

i ended up being a bit shocked as the story he told me seamed so true with how he was stranded for months in enemy territory and had to fight his way out.

so I called him a bloody traitor and went ham on a biscuit on his &#! till he died. 

the revenge felt pretty sweet.

it was also good that I knew their was no more traitors in my ranks and it was made much better by the fact that was right near the end of the game so I beat the game as well as kicking the traitors &#!.

I bought that Tomb Raider reboot game, it was on sale for $10, anyway, the way Lara kills the 'bosses' it's brutal for all of them, but the first one has the most blood by far. It was beautifully gory. I recorded it, but haven't uploaded it to OneDrive. P.S. that game is way better than I thought it would be.