Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Founders Currency Changed

Ungorisz

First when,second why? I'm not into making these kind of threads but this makes me sad.

Last time i checked, the founder packages currency was USD, now it's changed to EUR, and even with the lower EUR price (10% less then USD), i have to pay more than 15% then before ...

F.e for me upgarding to master:

Before: 50 USD is 11240 HUF

Now: 45 EUR is 13100 HUF

16,4% more then before, at least DE, please tell ppl before u change things

p.s: i take all back if i missed some changelog where this was published

Edited by Ungorisz

First when,second why? I'm not into making these kind of threads but this makes me sad.

Last time i checked, the founder packages currency was USD, now it's changed to EUR, and even with the lower EUR price (10% less then USD), i have to pay more than 15% then before ...

F.e for me upgarding to master:

Before: 50 USD is 11240 HUF

Now: 45 EUR is 13100 HUF

16,4% more then before, at least DE, please tell ppl before u change things

p.s: i take all back if i missed some changelog where this was published

its a pain in the &#! for us to bro i upgraded twice and was about to upgrade to the last one and that was $120 but now its €135 ? i think DE is just trying to rip off EU plays cause of the currency conversion rate etc etc everything is cheaper when you buy from the US

I just recently bought the smallest founder pack. I knew it was going to be 20$, as I've checked that before a few times. I genrally only invest money into games (steam etc) that I made in secondlife.

So I charged 20$ from there to my paypal account to only find out that the prices for founder packs are now in €uro and that its more expensive that way.

For people from the EU the smallest founder pack costs 17.99€, which equals to 23.2$, from Us its only 19.99$

Hunter costs 44.99€, so 58.50$ instead of 49.99$, Master goes for 116.99$ instead of 99.99$ and grandmaster 292.50 instead of 249.99.

that is about 17% more, just for buying from EU.

Edited by Jenvas1306

Yep, everything is more expensive for Europeans, even if you are NOT part of the EU but lives near it ><

And having the accounts locked with steam make things even worse...

Edited by Marnus