Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rage Incarnate, Blood For The Excal

Pyrus_Skirata

Hello all! Not new to the game, just getting used to it after almost a year of not playing. Honestly, this was the only sensible place to come for RP (something I am very big into), so I figured I'd join in. Hope to meet some hella fine RPers honestly, or just people to have fun with.

First of all... hi. 

For some reason your Username reminds me of the Star Wars Republic Commando / Imperial Commando books by Karen Traviss, probably because of the "Skirata". And that brings mixed feeling because my love for the books is infinite, while on the other hand I am pissed because the books aren't continued because Clone Wars messed up the story line and timeline. Which all in all makes me pissed at George Lucas for messing up the story line and timeline.

I am sorry, I had to channel my anger into something.

First of all... hi. 

For some reason your Username reminds me of the Star Wars Republic Commando / Imperial Commando books by Karen Traviss, probably because of the "Skirata". And that brings mixed feeling because my love for the books is infinite, while on the other hand I am pissed because the books aren't continued because Clone Wars messed up the story line and timeline. Which all in all makes me pissed at George Lucas for messing up the story line and timeline.

I am sorry, I had to channel my anger into something.

Good... GOOOooood... Channel your hate, feel your anger....

But yes, my name is one I adopted from my time on the Mandalorian Mercs forum, and it's my screen name on a number of things. I am the unstable Skirata, and I like violence. 

Good... GOOOooood... Channel your hate, feel your anger....

But yes, my name is one I adopted from my time on the Mandalorian Mercs forum, and it's my screen name on a number of things. I am the unstable Skirata, and I like violence. 

*Hate channeling intensifies*

I think I will have to assassinate George Lucas if he fucks up that new movie. I will probably bite in a cinema seat anyway because they will make Harrison Ford make jokes about his age again.