Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash Prime Systems Part Unatainable

MadDawgArt

Imagine I farmed Nova Prime Systems for full 5 months several times per day before finally finding them. I thought I see sweet Jezuz when the Systems popped up as the 40 minute reward in this sh*t mission and then I seriously had to stay another 20 minutes just because my team didn't want to evecuate and finish the mission. I think you can imagine how my heart nearly exploded as we were about to fail at minute 55 to 60. I swear I suffered the pain of the seven hells in these last 20 minutes.

Nova Systems is a lot easier than you think to be honest.

It's easier if you do it in 20 minute bursts and the ODS keys are very easy to make. If you do 40 minute runs, then you'll tire yourself out and put your sanity at risk.

The same cannot be said for any tower 3 reward as those keys are generally locked to a table with many other keys. 

Edited by ivlr3vil

Nova Systems is a lot easier than you think to be honest.

It's easier if you do it in 20 minute bursts and the ODS keys are very easy to make. If you do 40 minute runs, then you'll tire yourself out and put your sanity at risk.

The same cannot be said for any tower 3 reward as those keys are generally locked to a table with many other keys. 

I wasn't refering to the difficulty of obtaining these parts. I wanted to point out is that it's a thing of pure luck. That's all.

I know that it's easier to do 20min runs only, but it's also pretty annoying to have to find a new group so after a certain while I just stuck to asking if they want to do 40mins. Point is, the whole drop system is crap and it doesn't matter what you actually want to grind for, it is complete random and can either take one run or a thousand runs. It's all about how often you are ready to rush the same brainless ez missions to finally obtain the item of your choice. It would be different if there were really challanging missions but with 100% chance for the item you want.. but this will never be the case, so we'll have to make friends with lady luck this or that way.