Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Deleted*

AOD_ukpezzzz

This clan is everything one looks for in a clan, It is helpful, Friendly and we always have fun. Ever wanted to clear a planet but needed help ?. We can help you, Ever wanted to Raid but never raided before ?. We have Raids for beginnings and veterans alike. So what are you waiting for ?. Join this clan you will not regret it. For personal experience joining this clan made playing Warframe more fun and Enjoyable ! 

I want to say that this is really one one of the best clans in the game. Not only is everyone friendly but they are also very helpful. Just the other day I did a raid with the clan and I only done the raid once so i was nervous. We did the raid and We all had a great tim. This clan is for Vets and for New commers to the game. We do not judge based on MR rank we accept all MR rank. Want to raid and never raided before.. We have training Raids that teach the raids to new people that want to learn the raid. Want to get a blueprint for a prime or non prime warframe or weapon.. We will go and do those missions with you. We do everthing this game has to offer and we also have this mindset for any game we play.

So join today !. What are you waiting for you will not regret it i promise ! :)

New to Warframe, but would love to get into it. Looks like a nice clan, my screen name is Gomicho

HI I would like to join this clan

IGN : HatredGaia

MR : 13

Welcome to the Clan both of you !

Invites have been sent to both of you :) Please check your inboxs in game for the invite !

If you are intrested in becoming a full member, Please Visit Clan AOD. Net or Pm a officer in game and they will get you sorted out :). Once again welcome to the clan !

Edited by DarthMelchom

Bumping to the top once more. Join today folks you will not regret it at all !. Become a full member and you will have access to your Ts and forums which has guides etc. We are a muti gaming community which means we play other games you might play as well :). So what are you waiting for join today and be apart of what i personally believe is the best clan in Warframe !