Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

*Deleted*

AOD_ukpezzzz

47 minutes ago, Ves_Of_rivia said:

hi i want to join ur clan my name is Ves_Of_Rivia

Hi Ves I sent you an in-game invite. Please check your inbox to accept. If you would like to get more information about becoming a full member of AOD please speak to an officer or visit www.clanaod.net

7 hours ago, starbfe said:

Hi Ves I sent you an in-game invite. Please check your inbox to accept. If you would like to get more information about becoming a full member of AOD please speak to an officer or visit www.clanaod.net

thanks i revieved it but i had to craft the dojo key is it normal?

10 hours ago, Nevl said:

Hi guys, would like to join, looking for a casual type guild to chill, play together with and maybe show me the ropes :)

IGN: Nevl

Nevl  I sent you an in-game invite. Please check your inbox to accept. If you would like information about the benefits of becoming a full time member please see an officer or check us out at www.aod.net

22 hours ago, Tarlakk72 said:

Hi could I get an invite. IGN: Tarlakk72

Hi Tarlakk72 I sent you an invite please check your inbox in-game to accept. Welcome to AOD. IF you would like more information about become a full member please visit www.clanaod.net

Edited by starbfe

3 hours ago, qu4rterpast said:

I'd like to join. I'm MR6 and active.

IGN: qu4rterpast

Hi  qu4rterpast  I sent you an invite please check your inbox in-game to accept. Welcome to AOD. IF you would like more information about become a full member please visit www.clanaod.net

Edited by starbfe

On 7/14/2016 at 2:21 PM, Aglan said:

can i join u guys 

my in game name is Aglan

Hi  Aglan I sent you an invite, however it appears you are already in a clan. IF you would like to join in-game or join us as a full member there is more information at www.clanaod.net