Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So If A Game Were To Antagonize Usa?

JohnMarkLee

In Fallout 2 one of my favourite games the main bad guys were the genocidal remnants of the USA government. These games do occur but I guess they arnt that common becuase the yanks are a important part of the market.

Seing as Americans have a strong sense of nationalism I guess making them out to be the bad guys would be to shoot your profit in the foot.

Nice bit of propaganda there, if you had done any research on why for example the middle east are so hostile towards US you would know that those dictators that butchered their own population and that have required expensive wars to be removed from powers were either put in power by the US or gained power because of US meddling in their country.

Yess, I like this.

Why do most people think that Americans would be offended if they were seen as bad guys?

Look at the guy on the first page... 

Because we believe know we are the greatest country in the world, and are never the bad guys.

Sad but true :(

Why do most people think that Americans would be offended if they were seen as bad guys?

Because being offended by everything, seems to be the flavour of the year.

^It seems like everyone is offended by something, hell, I could even say that I'm offended by the "J" in OP's name.

If that is true, then why does OP specifically state the US as antagonist, and not every other country in the world?

Because alienating the US is a rare case. Fighting Russia, Cuba, China, Terrorist and Germany has been done to death.