Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

Hello guys, I would like to join the your clan !

My clan is dead long time ago and i'm seraching for new one and this looking great.

I'm online every day so you can count on me. My english is good enought [i think] but my mic is horrible so no TS for me.

Really wanna join because i'm searching looong time for new clan, hope you want me.

[useless information] And my MR is 10, and my favorite frame is Chroma.

Hope to see an invite :)

Hello guys, I would like to join the your clan !

My clan is dead long time ago and i'm seraching for new one and this looking great.

I'm online every day so you can count on me. My english is good enought [i think] but my mic is horrible so no TS for me.

Really wanna join because i'm searching looong time for new clan, hope you want me.

[useless information] And my MR is 10, and my favorite frame is Chroma.

Hope to see an invite :)

make sure you leave your clan so i can invite you =)

Hello there, I'm really interested in joining this clan.

I've read the description, and I'm liking what I'm seeing. :)

The clan that I am currently a part of has been dead for about 2 months now, and I am usually the only one online every single day... Even when there are people online (which is a rare commodity) they're completely devoid of social interaction... I don't talk much myself mind you, but every now and then I'll say at least SOMETHING...

I'm just really tired of the clan I'm in and ready for something new. 

~BigAmmoBob

*EDIT* (Forgot to mention MR and Frames)

MR:11 (almost 12)

Frames: Favorites are Valkyr, Nyx and Trinity.

Others: Ash, Chroma, Ember, Excalibur, Hydroid, Loki, Oberon, Saryn and soon to be Zephyr.

you too

Hello,

I am a rank 12 player who is look for the social aspect of being in a clan.  I started in warframe just after open beta with a group of friends.  Those friends have since quit the game after I was already hooked.  I have most of the warframes and all mods.  I mainly spend my evenings farming materials or void keys and powerleveling friends.  I am currently in a clan but it is dead for the most part.  If you guys are interested in one more to add to the ranks please let me know.

Thanks,

BigForNothin

Edited by BigforNothin

Alrighty, I have left my old clan. Send the invite whenever you can. :)

Invite Sent

Left the clan, send invite when you can.

Invite Sent

Hello,

I am a rank 12 player who is look for the social aspect of being in a clan.  I started in warframe just after open beta with a group of friends.  Those friends have since quit the game after I was already hooked.  I have most of the warframes and all mods.  I mainly spend my evenings farming materials or void keys and powerleveling friends.  I am currently in a clan but it is dead for the most part.  If you guys are interested in one more to add to the ranks please let me know.

Thanks,

BigForNothin

Please leave your current clan so we can deliver an invite :)

I've only recently joined this clan, but I've come to love being a part of it very fast. What I love most about this clan is simply the fact that everyone I talk to is so friendly and helpful to other clan members. There's always someone ready to taxi me to a nice alert, or up for a bit of void farming. There's always someone ready to give advice on weapons or warframes I'm thinking about using. It just makes the whole clan experience feel like you're really part of a caring family.

So thanks everyone :D

me likes clan, members be helpful, dojo pretty, chat fun, chat active to

-On the serious side, sometimes i kind of miss my old clan, but I wouldn't leave this one for anything, members are as helpful as they are entertaining to chat with, I've learned many things about the game in here, and I'm quite sure the learning isn't over yet and even though in some cases people don't get an answer in their questions and/or game invites, most of the times people help each other, there is a sense of community that other clans don't have, and i'm grateful for that.

If people would like to relax, chat about anything game related or off topic, and just be casual, they belong here, or if they want to grind stuff hard, do missions/void runs until their pinkies hurt for sliding too much, this is the right clan.

I thank The Vanguard Order for taking me into this superior clan. Honestly they are great with teamwork and show a lot of support in helping new players and/or clan members accomplish their tasks. When they first let me in, I thought it was going to be a clan full of new players (no offense). But to my utter amazement this turned out to be one of the best clans i have ever joined. With the help of these elite warriors i was easily able to accomplish anything from dragon key vault runs to difficult void and derelict missions. I am very glad Vanist has invited me to this clan and hope I will never leave. I also had some ideas I would like to talk to Vanist about that may make the clan/alliance even more successful then it already is. 

When I first started playing this game, the prologue was easy, but after that I was lost. didn't know what to do or know how to go about doing it. When I was recruited by Chrisiok94, I was offered a chance to grow, understand the game and most importantly decide where I really want be. I understand the importance of being in a clan, but as a member of the Vanguard Order I know the thrill of being in what is more than a clan. Deathframe9000( MR10) a friend of mine quit his 1st clan coz they fall short of the qualities that the Vanguard order has in spades.

And he said I had a better start than him.

Hey, I'd like to join your clan if you'll take me :). I'm a very new player, still struggling to understand the various mechanics but I really enjoy the game so far.

I'm not by any means new to gaming or MMOs in particular and I'm more than willing to actively use TS. I'm on GMT+2 TZ, and I'm generally active during evenings (after work) and weekends.

Hello 

I am relatively new to Warframe, i started plaing it some time ago but didn't get get too deep into it. But i started playing it again a few days ago and decided i wanted to join a clan, and yours is the one that peaked my interest. it seemed like a freindly community. i could need some held farming for new warframes and other items, since i mostly have starter gear.

IGN:christofferly

Hello, I am Quadrille and I've played 3 days ago. I have a mic.

I am MR 3, with prisma skana, and some prime weapons ( like paris, dakra and lex. ). I have loki, excalibur and mag prime.

I am currently in a clan but isn't really that  active. I am very new and I am looking for people who can mentor me.

Please consider my application.

Edited by Quadrille

Hello, I am Quadrille and I've played 3 days ago. I have a mic.

I am MR 3, with prisma skana, and some prime weapons ( like paris, dakra and lex. ). I have loki, excalibur and mag prime.

I am currently in a clan but isn't really that  active. I am very new and I am looking for people who can mentor me.

Please consider my application.

Invites inbound =)

hi :)

my name is David and i am 21 years old and i am from Portugal

i looking for a clan my IGN:Heetch ,i am on Rank [7]

favorite warframes atm Mesa,MAG and Trinity

if you need more info about me just ask you can add me on steam if you want http://steamcommunity.com/id/Heetch/

I Like the description of your clan, i would really like to sign up. Name is David BTW, live in the uk.

Currently Rank 4.

I cannot add either of you guys until you quit you're old clans. Always remember this guys XD

Hello,

When I first started playing I started a clan with some of my friends but since then those friends migrated to the Xbox version and I am almost always the only member online. I've been looking around for a more active clan and yours sounds perfect. I would love to be a part of it. Thank you for your consideration.