Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

(Unfortunately due to personal life issues, the original founder was forced to step back and focus on his personal life. Management has done its best but has decided to close shop for now until our leader can return.)

Vangaurd_Crest_by_vanist0322.png

(Clan Photo's below)

Spoiler

12031474_927914017244207_17478907221709611887741_895975653771377_85622234463613311884100_896470593721883_786472187608297

11822892_895975700438039_373913115575274

The Vanguard Order

We are a Moon clan that has formed to assist our Brothers and sisters of the Tenno Primes Alliance. We are a close knit group of friendly, social, and active players that enjoy sharing glory and giving back to our members. We firmly believe that this is a game, not a job, and should be an enjoying experience rather then an annoyance. Understanding how some other clans operate we try to offer a experience that is a little different. Giving a home to the casual, more laid back gamer's that join Warframe to have fun, learn, and play the game to relax and enjoy themselves after a long day in real life. This doesn't mean we wont work hard and push for the best this game offers. But we feel people should have fun getting there, rather then rushing to the endgame, tearing our hair out along the way. Between a strong bonded clan and the support of a friendly/social alliance that's always free to chat on Team-speak and in-game we feel confident to say that you will enjoy your stay with us! (Raids and more also available, many of us really enjoy Archwing missions too.)

Please read the below requirements

- Must speak fluent English (enough to communicate and socialize)
- Knowledge of teamwork and maturity (no drama or discrimination)
- Mic (optional but preferred). We like to chat and have fun in our chat system
- Willingness to be social in clan and alliance chats
- Active and online at least once a week so we know your alive (warn us before you disappear so you are not kicked)

(We usually give players about 30 days before a inactivity kick, unless they warn us first of vacation or personal issues. Then we allow for more time.)

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US

Access to all missions in game for Taxi purposes -

Spoiler

11872145_895978020437807_802542203800244 

We are well established with a beautiful Dojo that has 4 floors, this includes all the research stations, Dueling room and obstacle course. A Trade and treasury post as well as several Gardens and two Observatories have been set up as well (All major locations have been given transporter's and set up into Training wing/Research Wing, etc). We have well experienced players to guide new players and offer advice if needed, both in the clan and the alliance. We have occasional mini events with prizes such as MODS, Forma, etc. Clan/Alliance void runs, leveling sessions, Archwing Missions, and farming are always available. If you are new to Warframe, The Vanguard Order is ready to assist you in starting off strong. If you are experienced, it is a great place to be as well and contribute to the greater good of the game. Mentoring new players so they can be strong productive assets rather then a hindrance on the over-all community. An lastly most of our members has access to every in-game world and are available for taxi purposes.

WHAT WE OFFER TO OUR MEMBERS

- Friendly players both in clan and in alliance
- An active Chat System server shared by all clans in the alliance, as well as other gaming communities involved with The Alliance
- Random mini clan events with prizes
- Several professional live-streamers in the Alliance hosting live stream runs with the clan/Alliance
- Between all the members we have access to any corner of the Map and can help with Taxi's if your social enough
- A large, beautiful 4 floor Dojo with every room one could desire, painted and with cosmetics.
- All research completed

No Clan Tax on trades

- Multiple Raids every week

Raid photos

Spoiler

11223559_901335946568681_66778518563612812031592_912684828767126_244875942454632 

CLAN FaceBook!
Our clan facebook was custom made very recently just for our most loyal and active members and will become more and more active as we grow.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheVanguardOrder/

DOJO TOUR -

Spoiler

11878891_895064913862451_32670155538992011845093_895981127104163_40229708059186011856290_895981117104164_26100886896253411111075_895980967104179_15333792668578111865028_895980963770846_67580091714846111882828_895980960437513_67609676789161511875017_895064863862456_91979717214868711816363_895069170528692_11133147255873411856328_895064653862477_775921526712071

WHAT WE WANT FROM OUR MEMBERS

Activity

Playing Solo is fine and welcomed in our clan, but we want our members to socialize. Saying "Hello" now an then in clan and alliance chat lets us know your alive. Also as we are aware this is a game and many have school/jobs/lives to attend to first we understand if some cannot be online all the time. We only ask that you log in at least once a week and say hello so we know you're still with us and haven't quit the game. If you plan to go on vacation or having personal issues let us know in advance so we wont remove you for extended inactivity.

Teamwork

We want players who understand the meaning of teamwork. Things such as helping out fellow clan mates on runs, or offering slots in your own runs to Clan/Alliance members first and open recruiting second. Rushing to start runs without asking team members or rushing ahead in stealth missions and more shows a lack of maturity.

Loyalty

We understand many players may come and go, and should you find that we are not what you looking for you may leave any time. But for those seeking to commit we will gladly assist in farming your frames, completing raids, gathering materials and more. If you however are here just to get free hand-outs and use our Dojo research, you will not find a warm welcome.

List of Rules for in game - (This had to be done as we have reached a point where there can be as many as 50 to 100 players online.)

No Drama - We all love to play and socialize, but drama is the bane of any good clan/guild/group/etc. Anything that leads to pointless arguments and in-fighting can splinter and divide a strong group. This can lead to people avoiding our clan due to the drama or even make some quit, therefore we cannot tolerate it.

No Discrimination - This clan is made for the sole purpose of fun gaming, it does not and should not matter what race/religion/gender/sexuality/life choices you are or make. If you didn't know what that person was before and you played with them fine then it shouldn't matter at all in a game. It is best to avoid anything on this subject in game as it will also lead to breaking the first rule above.

No Begging - Many of us are new or struggle, and we all need help sometimes. But it is best to remember that we are all friends and helping one another in the game is different from asking for free hand outs and people to give you everything in game without the work. We will assist anyone in earning there frames, weapons and more. Or at the very least point them to the right info online to find out where and how to obtain something. Remember "give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish and he eats for life." We want to help you achieve greatness in game, NOT do all the work for you however.

No leeching - Offering to aid newer players or people on runs in fine, and if you are not that strong it is okay. We only ask that you try your best and pull your weight. However asking for runs or hosting them only to sit AFK and let your entire party do all the work can drag down the team and discourage people from playing with you in the future. Remember, you don't have to be the best, just do what you can and they will appreciate it.

No Spamming - This rule is fairly simple but also the easiest one to break. We have our moments of rage or victory where we might caps lock chat our excitement or hatred for something in game, or even want some help or try to trade. But spamming every 10 seconds can flood the channel and make some in the community upset or even encourage to leave. For this reason we ask that you keep it simple and remember, "If no ones responds after the first few attempts try trade or recruiting tab. Otherwise just take a moment to clear your head if its a rage issue. Just please be mindful of your fellow clan mates."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sidenote From the Warlord Vanist

Its my dream to run a casual clan, an I understand we have lives and most average players cant commit the way some do. After seeing over 50 elite clans I came to realize there needs to be some variation, too many expect you to do what "THEY" want and not what "YOU" want. If I wanted to run an elite top tier clan with insane requirements and rules id probably get nothing done. There's already over 50 clans like that to choose from and I'd get lost in the crowd or swept under by the bigger ones.

So I feel that the best way to stand out is to offer a home to you guys. The average players, who don't have the time, money, or free hours to be on when "THEY" want, to do the runs "THEY" want, to use the chat systems or follow the ideals "THEY" want. Asking for only people that are over powered or master rank 10+ is unfair to those that need help even getting that far. So Instead I offer a casual gamer clan, where you can log in, say hi and ask about a run or host you're own and some will come, an some may not. We "OFFER" runs, Teamspeak, and events. But "NO ONE HAS" to participate if they don't want too. This way you can have a place to chill and have fun in-game without being dragged into stuff you don't wanna do for the sake of one clans personal desires. Or being forced to use Teamspeak when you don't have a mic, or being expected to play all day every weekend just for certain raids or events. That's not a game that's a job, an I'm on here to have fun, not pull my hair out stressing over the little stuff till I rage quit.

So yea, if you guys want a top tier clan to play 24/7 with while following ridiculous rules and requirements, tearing your hair out over the stress and drama of trying to over-achieve that's fine. But we are not that kind of clan, however If you wanna log in, do some runs, unlock some frames, joke, socialize, play for fun and have a good time with no drama or stress, then we are the clan for you.

We are most active during NA and west EU times as several of us are from Canada/US/UK and other various parts of Europe. So if you are having trouble getting invited keep these time frames in mind as at least 2 or more of us will be active at these times. More Admins are being brought on to allow for more recruiting...

Edited by Vanist
closed shop

A Quick update has been made to the post for better understanding our current time frames as many have been asking in private and ingame for an invite when some of us are offline. 

Edited by Vanist

I am Galleth~

Currently I am an Admin for Vanguard Order!

This will be my small story.

I am one of the Tenno within this clan, I was accepted into the clan, as I was playing once upon a time with Vanist, our warlord for our alliance. It was a fun time, he had been helping me upwards of two hours at a time. I'd been in a problematic Clan before hand. It was within this that I choose to go with Vanist. 

We are a casual clan, and prefer to help out those that need it. I try to help out when I am not farming for credits or resources for the dojo. 

As I can tell our research and cosmetics are at currently 49% (This I will keep current as much as I can)

We are a Storm clan, due to someone putting up a forma when it wasn't needed at the time. We are constructing a rail, and have all but the bio-labs done.

I have helped a majority of this with credits, resources, and time. However I've had fun doing it. 

I am what would normally be known as a Right Hand to someone. I have come here to show that the name Galleth, isn't just some facade for Vanist to use to get you to randomly message someone. Instead, I am here. You may PM here, or within game.

If I am unreachable by either of those means you may meet me within the lands of skype.

You may add me if you are looking for a clan. tgk-the_unforgiven. Search that and you will find me.

As always Tenno, welcome to our family.

I am Galleth~

Currently I am an Admin for Vanguard Order!

This will be my small story.

I am one of the Tenno within this clan, I was accepted into the clan, as I was playing once upon a time with Vanist, our warlord for our alliance. It was a fun time, he had been helping me upwards of two hours at a time. I'd been in a problematic Clan before hand. It was within this that I choose to go with Vanist. 

We are a casual clan, and prefer to help out those that need it. I try to help out when I am not farming for credits or resources for the dojo. 

As I can tell our research and cosmetics are at currently 49% (This I will keep current as much as I can)

We are a Storm clan, due to someone putting up a forma when it wasn't needed at the time. We are constructing a rail, and have all but the bio-labs done.

I have helped a majority of this with credits, resources, and time. However I've had fun doing it. 

I am what would normally be known as a Right Hand to someone. I have come here to show that the name Galleth, isn't just some facade for Vanist to use to get you to randomly message someone. Instead, I am here. You may PM here, or within game.

If I am unreachable by either of those means you may meet me within the lands of skype.

You may add me if you are looking for a clan. tgk-the_unforgiven. Search that and you will find me.

As always Tenno, welcome to our family.

This is in mind of being told to change. Research is at 90% completion with cosmetics being at 49%.

Hi are you still looking for fresh blood as I've been playing this game for about 2 years I have taken a break from it because I got board playing on my own my stats are Master LVL 5 soon to be 6.

I have a few war frames at 30 and a few weapons that I am in the middle of forma building. I'm interested in joining I have a headset so no problem with joining Ts3. I'm from the UK so I will be Playing GMT hope to hear back from you soon.    

Hi are you still looking for fresh blood as I've been playing this game for about 2 years I have taken a break from it because I got board playing on my own my stats are Master LVL 5 soon to be 6.

I have a few war frames at 30 and a few weapons that I am in the middle of forma building. I'm interested in joining I have a headset so no problem with joining Ts3. I'm from the UK so I will be Playing GMT hope to hear back from you soon.    

We are sitting at around 40 members ATM, an as casual clan we will take most as long as they just follow our simple rules of no discrimination. So I'll be on now trying to recruit those willing

i'll try to catch you today and invite ya..

i'll try to catch you today and invite ya..

On this note, Vanist, it will not matter if they are on or not, they will receive the request. 

On a further note to those now looking on, the current status of research is around 98% with cosmetics only to go. As myself, Vanist and Karasi have been donating to the dojo like crazy.

I am always willing, when I am on to help those whom are new to the game or just need a place to rest their heads..

Also, Vanist, you enjoy putting an instead of and.

Edited by Galleth

On this note, Vanist, it will not matter if they are on or not, they will receive the request. 

Sum haft to leave there clan before I can invite

On a further note to those now looking on, the current status of research is around 98% with cosmetics only to go. As myself, Vanist and Karasi have been donating to the dojo like crazy.

I am always willing, when I am on to help those whom are new to the game or just need a place to rest their heads..

Also, Vanist, you enjoy putting an instead of and.

Grammar Nazi XD , but he is right people, we will try to process you when we can

To make recruitment easier, we've hired on 2 more admins, one from Europe and one from Central NA. Names are listed above and should be available for recruitment.

Edited by Vanist

Hello, i'm an admin of the vanguard order, just as a reminder if anybody wants to join i check this forum a couple of times during the day (at EU friendly hours). You can also always message me ingame if you wish to join/you need more info.

At this time The Vanguard Order is in the process of designing a website, we will remain in open recruiting but will encourage people to come and see what where all about there.

Edited by Vanist

Um, I didn't receive an invitation. Can you please re-send it?

Thanks.

ID: 

lmw0716

Apologies, I was worried someone nabbed you. I'll be sure to send an invite today even if your offline. If your in another clan until then however I cant add you. (some people have asked for invite while still in other clans)

Edit, It says that you are currently in another clan. Players can only be in one clan at a time and thusly until you leave I'm afraid I cannot add you.

Edited by Vanist

(We have Moved to Moon clan rank now, recruiting is still open)
https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/495904-all-ranksopen-recruitingthe-vanguard-order-casualsocial-beautiful-dojo-all-research-teamspeak3-300-members/

Vangaurd_Crest_by_vanist0322.png
(A few photos of the clan)

11807546_895064657195810_311696062511856 11822916_895064860529123_62909867784629511884100_896470593721883_78647218760829711850531_895976203771322_22842855674564211887741_895975653771377_85622234463613311891861_895975403771402_387169361386080

The Vanguard Order
We are a Moon clan that has formed to assist our Brothers and sisters of the Overdosed Alliance. We are a close knit group of friendly, social, and active players that enjoy sharing glory and giving back to our members. We firmly believe that this is a game, not a job, and should be an enjoying experience rather then an annoyance. Understanding how some other clans operate we try to offer a experience that is a little different. Giving a home to the casual, more laid back gamer's that join Warframe to have fun, learn, and play the game to relax and enjoy themselves after a long day in real life. This doesn't mean we wont work hard and push for the best this game offers. But we feel people should have fun getting there, rather then rushing to the endgame, tearing our hair out along the way. Between a strong bonded clan and the support of a friendly/social alliance that's always free to chat on Team-speak and in-game we feel confident to say that you will enjoy your stay with us! (Raids and more also available, many of us really enjoy Archwing missions too.)

Please read the below requirements 

Must speak English (well enough to communicate atleast)
- Knowledge of teamwork and maturity (no drama or discrimination)
- Mic (optional but preferred).
 We like to chat and have fun in TS3
- Willingness to be social in clan and alliance chats
- Active and online at least once a week so we know your alive (warn us before you disappear so you are not kicked)

(We usually give players about 30 days before a inactivity kick, unless they warn us first of vacation or personal issues. Then we allow for more time.)

WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US - (Daily Raids, void runs, resource and credit farming. Random vault and boss runs through out the week. Events are every week or so with platinum and prime set prizes.)

(A brief Dojo Preview, there are 4 floors of rooms, streamlined along a solid forward path for easy navigation.)

Treasury hall, Then Main Spawn hall with trade kiosk

11856328_895064653862477_775921526712071 11882828_895980960437513_676096767891615

Training wing, with obstacle course and dueling room

11807706_895064637195812_747169678003640 11822892_895975700438039_37391311557527411884659_895980987104177_559263406233596

Cosmetic Rooms and Gardens

11053085_895981053770837_78224556497270211882375_895981050437504_30498649426311311856463_895981057104170_92061243988528911111075_895980967104179_15333792668578111878891_895064913862451_326701555389920 

Meditation hall and Gardens

11875017_895064863862456_919797172148687 11807571_895981120437497_58491076118001311845093_895981127104163_402297080591860

Grand Hall, where we post trophies from special events. Also Upgrade barracks

11816363_895069170528692_111331472558734 11856290_895981117104164_261008868962534

We are well established with a beautiful Dojo that has 4 floors, this includes all the research stations, Dueling room and obstacle course. A Trade and treasury post as well as several Gardens and two Observatories have been set up as well (All major locations have been given transporter's and set up into Training wing/Research Wing, etc). We have well experienced players to guide new players and offer advice if needed, both in the clan and the alliance. We have occasional mini events with prizes such as MODS, Forma, etc. Clan/Alliance void runs, leveling sessions, Archwing Missions, and farming are always available. If you are new to Warframe, The Vanguard Order is ready to assist you in starting off strong. If you are experienced, it is a great place to be as well and contribute to the greater good of the game. Mentoring new players so they can be strong productive assets rather then a hindrance on the over-all community. An lastly most of our members has access to every in-game world and are available for taxi purposes.

WHAT WE OFFER TO OUR MEMBERS

- Friendly players both in clan and in alliance
- An active Teamspeak3 server shared by all clans in the alliance
- Random mini clan events with prizes 
- Several professional live-streamers in the Alliance hosting live stream runs with the clan/Alliance 
- Between all the members we have access to any corner of the Map and can help with Taxi's if your social enough 
- A large, beautiful 4 floor Dojo with every room one could desire, painted and with cosmetics. 
- All research completed
NO TAX ON TRADES

(Here is a few extra photos of the clan, hosted events with platinum prizes, weekly leaderboard records we've broken, and much more!)

Clan Dueling event, melee only with extinguished dragon keys equiped, winner received 200 plat, runner up 100, 2 semi finalist 50 each 

11895286_901242263244716_747576698675194  

Some of the Clans Leaderboard Acheivments!.  

11232363_901335973235345_83495678619676711942176_901242293244713_780197057040055 

Clan raids are daily, 1 to 5 a day. Nightmare runs are weekly, all Ranks allowed to come! We teach new players how to raid everyday!  

11223559_901335946568681_667785185636128 

(We are always helping players Unlock every world so they may access them on there own.)

11872145_895978020437807_802542203800244

(A Proof of All Research complete, at the time of these photos was Echo's of the Sentient's. We immediately research all new projects as they come with every patch.)

11231219_895064590529150_15910886123369311224754_895064587195817_18288856983702211058496_895064583862484_55308938112295211850442_895064917195784_539609529726154 

CLAN FaceBook!
Our clan facebook was custom made very recently just for our most loyal and active members and will become more and more active as we grow.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheVanguardOrder/

WHAT WE WANT FROM OUR MEMBERS

Activity

Playing Solo is fine and welcomed in our clan, but we want our members to socialize. Saying "Hello" now an then in clan and alliance chat lets us know your alive. Also as we are aware this is a game and many have school/jobs/lives to attend to first. So we understand if some cannot be online all the time. We only ask that you log in at least once a week and say hello so we know you're still with us and haven't quit the game. If you plan to go on vacation or having personal issues let us know in advance so we wont remove you for extended inactivity.

Teamwork

We want players who understand the meaning of teamwork. Things such as helping out fellow clan mates on runs, or offering slots in your own runs to Clan/Alliance members first and open recruiting second. Rushing to start runs without asking team members or rushing ahead in stealth missions and more shows a lack of maturity. 

Loyalty

We understand many players may come and go, and should you find that we are not what you looking for you may leave any time. But for those seeking to commit we will gladly assist in farming your frames, completing raids, gathering materials and more. If you however are here just to get free hand-outs and use our Dojo research, you will not find a warm welcome.

-------------------
{Basic Rules} This had to be done since where reaching a point that 50-60 members can be online at any given time, these are easy rules to follow. 

No drama - this will lead to infighting, pointless arguments and rumors that splinter the clan and cause unwanted stress for a casual gamer clan like ourselves.

No Discrimination - We accept all races, cultures, religions, genders, and sexual preferences equally in clan. Also we recommend leaving that stuff out of clan chat as it'all lead to drama and break our first rule. Harassment/trolling isn't tolerated.

No Spamming invites - We all love runs and doing them with the clan, but spamming every clan member online without even asking can distract them in a run or get annoying. Please ask for runs or  post your hosting run in chat first and invite those that offer to come along.

No Leeching - Asking to come on a run and doing your best is all we ask, even if your new and suck just trying is enough for us. If you sit there and yawn and expect the others to do all the work that's unfair to the team and leaves the group a man less.

No Beggars - The clan hosts a multitude of runs, advice, assistance in getting items, and even free give-away's for events. But joining up only to ask a million times for a free this or spare that and people will assume you don't really care or plan to put in a effort and just expect free handouts. Try to avoid this as it will annoy members and also encourage more people to flat out ignore you.

Tolarance - Don't haft to like a person, just leave em be and don't cause issues for them or try to get them in trouble. Unless there breaking a rule above just be the mature one and let them be. If there being bad we will catch them.

{All violations of rules will be given a polite and fair warning first offense, second offense they may receive a 1 hour temp-kick from clan chat, third offense or lashing out/ raging over a warning or rule will result in a ban}  

( I've only had to ban 3 people so far, since we where first created. I hope it remains that way so we can all have fun.)
-------------------

Sidenote From the Warlord Vanist

Its my dream to run a casual clan, an I understand we have lives and most average players cant commit the way some do. After seeing over 50 elite clans I came to realize there needs to be some variation, too many expect you to do what "THEY" want and not what "YOU" want. If I wanted to run an elite top tier clan with insane requirements and rules id probably get nothing done. There's already over 50 clans like that to choose from and I'd get lost in the crowd or swept under by the bigger ones.

So I feel that the best way to stand out is to offer a home to you guys. The average players, who don't have the time, money, or free hours to be on when "THEY" want, to do the runs "THEY" want, to use the chat systems or follow the ideals "THEY" want. Asking for only people that are over powered or master rank 10+ is unfair to those that need help even getting that far. So Instead I offer a casual gamer clan, where you can log in, say hi and ask about a run or host you're own and some will come, an some may not. We "OFFER" runs, Teamspeak, and events. But "NO ONE HAS" to participate if they don't want too. This way you can have a place to chill and have fun in-game without being dragged into stuff you don't wanna do for the sake of one clans personal desires. Or being forced to use Teamspeak when you don't have a mic, or being expected to play all day every weekend just for certain raids or events. That's not a game that's a job, an I'm on here to have fun, not pull my hair out stressing over the little stuff till I rage quit.

So yea, if you guys want a top tier clan to play 24/7 with while following ridiculous rules and requirements, tearing your hair out over the stress and drama of trying to over-achieve that's fine. But we are not that kind of clan, however If you wanna log in, do some runs, unlock some frames, joke, socialize, play for fun and have a good time with no drama or stress, then we are the clan for you.

We are most active during NA and west EU times as several of us are from Canada/US/UK and other various parts of Europe. So if you are having trouble getting invited keep these time frames in mind as at least 2 or more of us will be active at these times. More Admins are being brought on to allow for more recruiting...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________ 

If interested, please contact an admin in game or PM me in the forums. Posting below is the easiest way to reach me.
Admins: Vanist - Medianinja - Titan303 - Foulmouthjester - Lostcaus - Networkneighborhood - WarGodCeasar101 - Maladhus - Aurailius- Shamshire - Banditjayden
(you can contact any of them for invites)
Edited by Vanist

Hello there!

I really like the description of your clan here and I'd like to join you if you'll have me.

I've started playing the game quite a while back around the time the Ember prime package was released but also took a rather lengthy break from the game later on so I'm still rank 8 at the moment. So now I'm looking for a relaxed clan to have a good time with. I'm usually online in the evening or at night at EU time.