The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

Me and my girlfriend started like 1-2 weeks ago, pretty new to all systems(damage, crafting, modding) but trying to learn, can we join your clan?

p.s.: we are brazilians, so maybe got a little difference between our time zones, and our english is not perfect as you can see

Me and my girlfriend started like 1-2 weeks ago, pretty new to all systems(damage, crafting, modding) but trying to learn, can we join your clan?

p.s.: we are brazilians, so maybe got a little difference between our time zones, and our english is not perfect as you can see

your more then welcome, just need to leave your previous clan, your English is good enough =)

Hello! I'd love to join but for some reason I can't message any of the admins (New so probably don't know what I'm doing) 

its fine messeging in here is also good. 

to everyone else welcome to The Vanguard Order!

My friend and I would like to join up. Fairly new to warframe, but been around enough to make MR10. Having a ton of fun with it and would love to learn from and contribute to you guys.

IGN: pharsydeone

IGN: Plythia

your both welcome and ive invited you, your friend however is already in another clan.. i cannot invite him until he leaves his previous

Hi my ign is leowolfz but friends call me leo and im from portugal,i am looking for a clan since my old one was basically a dead clan and when i was reading the clan it was what i was looking for and i was hoping if you would have as a clan mate.

im MR 11 and have almost all frames but cant go to ts since i am kinda a shy guy.

Edited by LeowolfZ

Hi my ign is leowolfz but friends call me leo and im from portugal,i am looking for a clan since my old one was basically a dead clan and when i was reading the clan it was what i was looking for and i was hoping if you would have as a clan mate.

im MR 11 and have almost all frames but cant go to ts since i am kinda a shy guy.

Hello, not much to say here. Im just looking for people to play with and what mostly caught my attention was that you guys were offering daily raids. I'm MR 15 soon 16. I have no issues with teamspeak and I enjoy cooperating with other players during any mission.

Hello, not much to say here. Im just looking for people to play with and what mostly caught my attention was that you guys were offering daily raids. I'm MR 15 soon 16. I have no issues with teamspeak and I enjoy cooperating with other players during any mission.

Greetings Vanguard! Highly sociable player looking to join a large clan. Personally have found contempt in my gameplay so I'm just looking to progress casually and help people with acquiring materials and just have fun running with a lively group. Haven't used teamspeak in a while, but I'm down to get it if you'll have me :D

edit: Rank 11

Edited by Gridshaw