Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

Hello, quite an interesting clan you have here, i myself have only started playing this summer (current MR: 4), i can afford to be arround once or twice a week (ya know, job and all) but i'm really into the game and would love to spend a lot more time and resources if/when possible and i'm really looking for a more social experience, i like the image of the clan given off by your description and i'd love to join if possible.

Hello,

Returning to Warframe after a bit of time off and was looking to find a clan that is friendly and helpful.  Still relearning a lot of the new things that have been introduced since I have been away (Damage 2.0 and Parkour) but it is coming back fast.  MR 7 if that matters at all with about 4-5 frames and plenty of weapons I am leveling to get more MR.  

Thanks for your consideration :)

Hey! I'm still fairly new to the game, only been on it for 2 weeks, but I'd like to join. IGN shev27

I am still currently have my mag warframe and currently only have blueprint of valkyr and trying to get the parts! (he he)  and learning the in's and out's, but I love the game, I'm on everyday

Edited by Shev27

I would like to join your clan as it looks fun and interesting.I was away from this game for about a year and a half of so,i've missed out on quite a bit,i think joining u guys would be a great fresh start for me in this game.(im on almost everyday) :3

IGN:Divine_Knight

MR 17

Edited by Divine_Knight

Invite me I am MR 7 but i realy dont care about MR because i only make the frames people need and are actualy usefull I am currently making other frames so I think i will be MR 12 at the end. I am a realy nice guy who is realy active and helps alot with missions and if new players ask something i will help them. -artycurus

Edited by artycurus