The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

-

-

Don't know who you two are, but if this is you're way of bumping my post or asking for an invite I've checked and you're both in other clans already. Please refrain from trying to get my post taken down for over bumping as I have reported others in the past  for this only to see these posters removed and I assume they where given warnings. 

If someone wishes an invite please clarify, just as the others above have done so. If you do not wish for an invite there is no need to post. 

Hello, I am interested in joining your clan as the casual nature of it appeals to me. I am MR 8 and active. 

I own a microphone and speak fluent English.

IGN: Foomonkey

Edited by Foomonkey

Hello. 

My IGN is Markerlight but friends call me Mark. I've tried Warframe a way back when the game was first released on Steam, but my old PC just didn't cut the mustard when it came to running the game, so I didn't get in too deep back then.

I've returned to it recently, after getting a better PC as well, and after going at it solo for a while, I've come to the conclusion that the game would be much better with friends with whom to run a Tower or maybe even a raid (*gasp*). 

I've been going over the numerous clan recruitment posts, and I have to admit, the Order's was the one manifesto that felt like it was written by someone who really understands that casual play does not mean poor play and who understands that a game needs to be played at one's pace in order to be enjoyable. And that really won me over. 

All that being said, please consider this post to be my application to the clan. I'm not currently affiliated with any other and I'll look up Vanist ingame for an invite. I look forward to playing with you all, whenever we have the time and and the desire to! :)

I'd like to join your clan.  I've been playing Warframe for a bit (MR 6).  I have a day job and a family but my brother and I like to get online together on Fridays in order to keep up.  We've been looking for a larger group to join and your clan sounds like the perfect fit.  We both have Teamspeak.

IGN: Daelach_HSV (me) and mudjum84 (brother)

Hey there,

I've read your clan description and it agrees with me in pretty much every part :)

My name is Chris (IGN: Lodders), 29 years old, from Germany and though I can be kind of a try hard at times, I've become more of a laid back casual player due to my changing work shifts....

I've been playing Warframe on and off for quite a while and just hit mastery rank 16. My equipment is constantly getting upgraded through forma meaning I do run missions solely for XP quite often and giving someone a taxi is a welcome distraction. :3

I haven't touched raids yet, but I'm lucky to say that I have every Warframe currently available at my disposal and will gladly fill any spot required on a raid mission. (preferably Trinity though ;) )

I'm looking forward to hearing from you!

Kind regards,

Chris / Lodders

I like what you guys are about. My and my roomie would both love to be apart of this.

IGN - PrimaLK405

IGN - N0m4D5

Also if it helps, I'm friends with someone in your clan ~ name upon request.

Edited by PrimaLK405

I am interested in Joimning this clan sounds like what I am looking for, been playign off and on mainly solo, but would enjoy a home.

IGN Treon

Hi!

I would like to join the clan as the description seems very interesting, and I'm looking for players to play the game

invites have been sent, some of you again need to leave you're old clans first

Edited by Vanist