Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

Been playing solo for awhile and kinda new to the game but i caught up with the game concept and mechanics so far but its not the full experience of the game if you're doing it alone no? Mind if I join in the clan and get an invite?

IGN: dyydyywah

Hi there,

I am a relatively new player looking to get into the game. Looking for some friends to run missions with and chill. I am usually active every evening (Eastern time zone). I am a casual player, currently running a fun Rhino set up. I'd love to join you guys if you'd have me. Thanks for reading.

IGN: FrozenInFire

Hi, I just recently started to get back into Warframe and was looking for a good clan to join.  Your clan seems absolutely fantastic and I would love an invite!  I play rather casually and am hoping to expand my play-style through joining a clan.

IGN: ManofShadows

When I first started Warframe a year ago with my friends, I originally created a clan for us to use, but now, one year later, They have all stopped playing, So after tooling around on my own for a while, I decided to scrap my dojo, delete my clan, and join a larger, more professional clan, And I fell like this is the right clan for me, and I would love to get an invite.

Good Morning,

My in game name is Myd_Knyght, and I will be contacting someone when I get home tonight after work, 7pm PST or so.  I like the setup of your clan, and will need to leave my current clan first, as there is hardly ever anyone on, and I have only grouped with 1 clan member once to unlock planets.  I am relatively new to warframe, MR 5 just yesterday, and enjoy the game a lot.  I have volt and rhino maxed out, and have just made trinity nekros, and mag in the process.  I need feedback and comments on modding and game play style to better benefit those who I play with, clan first.  Thank you for your consideration.  Hope to see you in game soon.

Good Morning,

My in game name is Myd_Knyght, and I will be contacting someone when I get home tonight after work, 7pm PST or so.  I like the setup of your clan, and will need to leave my current clan first, as there is hardly ever anyone on, and I have only grouped with 1 clan member once to unlock planets.  I am relatively new to warframe, MR 5 just yesterday, and enjoy the game a lot.  I have volt and rhino maxed out, and have just made trinity nekros, and mag in the process.  I need feedback and comments on modding and game play style to better benefit those who I play with, clan first.  Thank you for your consideration.  Hope to see you in game soon.

I can help you there, ive modded/maxed/forma'd 22 frames so i can share my builds

Hi

This clan is exactly what I am looking for, social, friendly and active!

I love playing Warframe and for me coop and social is what really makes it enjoyable. 

I have very little free time having a wife and 2 kids but im usually on for an couple of hours a night once they all go to bed - just about to hit MR5.

Would appreciate your consideration for membership.

IGN: Riig0r

Thanks!

Hi!

Still a beginner and want to advance in Warframe, been playing off and on plus mostly solo. It's time to socialize and make friends ;)
I'm looking forward to experience and explore more of Warframe hopefully have fun in the process too. If there's any slot's left, I'll be very happy if I could join the clan.

IGN: MapleMelon

TimeZone: GMT+7 (TH Zone)
just in-case there's a huge time difference, but it doesn't matter much I guess

Thank's in advance !! ;)

Edited by MapleMelon