Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

(Closed For Now)The Vanguard Order, Friendly/social, 600+ Members, Beautiful Dojo, All Research, Teamspeak3, Casual Gamer

Vanist

So after reading your intro and taking a peek at you dojo, I'd have to say that I'm highly impressed with this clan. It is alot different from the last clan that I was a part of and I was hoping to jump in on the fun! 

A little about myself:

* I'm a casual gamer going for my BAS.

* I work 3-4 12s a week but generally have the ability to log in.

* I'm researching on Trinity and learning support.

Hopefully I can hear back from this clan, as it seems really great!

Previously PMed clan leader

Just left my last clan with regret.  only the clan leader was really hosting or doing anything for clan-mates  Still missing 5 Nav components, and hardly ever able to use my void keys.  I don't really like public games.  I am on almost every evening.  Love to join an active clan that wants to form squads and help each other

IGN: kkinnison

Looking forward to joining you

Are you guys still recruiting?

I'm rank 3, and have recently gotten back into WF! I didn't learn about clans until I started trading with people! I'd love to be part of this guild! I love love love social guilds that do stuff together! I'm also very active in Facebook groups and chat usually!

If there is anything else I can say that will make you want to invite me, do let me know, so I can say it XD

my IGN is CookieCrumbz 

let me play with you!

rawrrr