Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Enchantment On Stock Helmets?

(PSN)TheBF3Veteran

Question

I was thinking about putting arcane strike on my zephyr and seeing as its stock helmet (the one that comes whit building zephyr) is my favorite i was wondering. Im assuming i would lose the regular stock helmet as it would become an arcane stock helmet, the thing im wondering is lets say i would want to use the regular stock helmet again, would the game create a second stock helmet when i put the arcane on it (seeing as the game might require a regular stock helmet) or would i have to build the entire warframe again to obtain a new regular stock helmet and an arcane stock helmet?

Headsup: i know i could also put the arcane on my syandana but there 2 arcanes i want to run so im going to use the helmet

Edited by (PS4)TheBF3Veteran

3 answers to this question

Ok i have tested it, on putting an enchantment on the stock helmet you will lose the stock helmet as it will be converted into an arcane stock helmet. Yet building the warframe again after the arcane has been applied will grand you a "new" stock helmet and you'll keep the arcane stock one as well.

On an extra note: selling/removing the warframe you build to get back the stock helmet will let you keep that stock helmet.

Edited by (PS4)TheBF3Veteran