Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wtb Dark Blue Kubrow. See Details

I have been searching for a dark blue Kubrow. Below is a link to a post that has a picture of a Kubrow with the blue I mean.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/319286-which-colour-palette-has-the-kubrow-blue/

A few things to note.

1. I am open to all types except sahasa.

2. Lotus would be nice, but I am more concerned with the color of the fur than anything else.

3. Would prefer athletic or tall build.

4. I am willing to pay well.

If you have a Kubrow that color, please show it to me. Perhaps we can make a deal.

Quick note: The height does NOT transfer from the imprints

Anyway, this is the kubrow I have, it's a huras. The price is 500 platinum for both imprints.

PXXWMgA.jpg?1

I knew the height didn't and build does not either I think. I was just trying to use the common lingo I see. ^_^' not a huge fan of super skinny or bulky kubrow if you catch my drift.

I like the look of your huras, but it is not blue enough for my taste. I thank you for your offer though. (^O^)/

I knew the height didn't and build does not either I think. I was just trying to use the common lingo I see. ^_^' not a huge fan of super skinny or bulky kubrow if you catch my drift.

I like the look of your huras, but it is not blue enough for my taste. I thank you for your offer though. (^O^)/

No problem, the build does transfer, it's only the height and gender that are random, have a nice day. :)