Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hi Guys I Am Shadow 619 And Have A Great Idea For Warframe

ArisingSuicide

You left out his ultimate and... everything else. This warframe can't be the main idea since you're tying it's concept to a planet and faction.

I still can't help feeling like you're trolling.

He manipulates time and shadows? Other than Valkyr, warframes don't really have backstory.

They're built around a 'theme', and you're cramming a time power into a shadow frame.

Assuming the explanation on that will be present in the synopsis for the new faction and planet,

it doesn't change the fact that it sounds like you're posting about an idea you had a few days ago.

oh that's hard for me

I can't make all that alone

then my idea is wasted

:(

Well you could ask a friend to help you visualizing and actually brainstorming your idea. but the very very little info we get here from you is merly just a thought rather than an actual concept.

Well you could ask a friend to help you visualizing and actually brainstorming your idea. but the very very little info we get here from you is merly just a thought rather than an actual concept.

Even if you dont use images or illustrations to explin your ideas, its f9.  Just elaborate it in more detail so its easier for us to understand.