The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Clan Dojo By Warbros

RAVVSlathotep

MNWZEZa.gif

Greetings, we are the Warbros and we just want to share with you all the wonderful things we've built on our dojo just so you guys can get hyped and fight ever so harder to get what you need to build a grand clan dojo.

We started by building a Cross Connector, then a Reactor to fuel our grand new home. Just look at how good it looks, hope you guys have yours already. This was right after the Architect fix, it was so easy, we all just had everything to begin with.

2ZTRR.jpg

We then built an Oracle because it had a cool name so why not. I don't really know what this does but who cares when you have manpower and materials, right? It was built just 10 minutes or so after the Reactor. This feels a bit too easy though, I dunno.

2ZTRz.jpg

After another Cross Connector we constructed an Energy Lab and then a Chem Lab. We started building a Bio Lab too but decided to wait it out so we wouldn't end up with a dead end. We also almost had the Bio Lab done and this really scares me since I guess we'll be out of content in less than a week.

2ZTRh.jpg

2ZTR4.jpg

We are now building another Cross Connector and then we'll build elevators, an Arena and a Great Hall!

In terms of weapons we're already done with the pre-U8 mats for the starting ones and are mid-farming the new mats. We're progressing really fast too.

Hope you're as happy as we are because we are really exited with how well everything's going.

PS: Isn't the Dethcube cute? And the Kunais are great too. Don't really like the dark and edgy Stalker weapons, though.

UPDATE 1: We now have what we were building before, an Elevator, another Reactor, another Cross Connector AND THE GREAT HALL! Fantastic work! We have a T Connector, a Cross Connector and a Bio Lab being built (in memory of our previous Bio Lab) and we'll have it in less than a day! Screenshots and a video coming soon.

Video of our Dojo made by our leader Wiawyr. This was before the Great Hall. It shows research tabs and everything, except for the Bio Labs. We already have the Detonite Injector Research under construction too now.

And here it is, we have everything, just waiting on the researches. Like Wiawyr said, we're probably gonna get tons of Great Halls and Reactors just for the hell of it.

Now, for the real question: Update 9 when?

UPDATE 2: in PROD we trust.

So we are now researching the prod, as you can see. This is the biggest achievement in Warframe history, we will now be one with the Prod.

WE HAVE ASCENDED.

UUPDATE 3: We now have the first tier of weapons and are pretty satisfied with everything except the Prod. Why doesn't it have baton animations so I can oppress minorities? When will we be able to become the Tenno Police and harass everyone to no end? Either way, Ignis is super good fun with all that fiery goodness, nobody cares about the first tier poop gun, waiting for Acrid and we're building both Supra and Dera at the same time.

No pics this time, will just leave you with some Duel Arena f*ckery.

Edited by RAVVSlathotep

All those chairs and stuff and we can't even sit on them.

WHAT GOOD IS OUR DOJO IF WE CAN'T SIT ON THE CHAIRS?!

Edit: I guess I'll settle with all the new weapons. Hope everyone else gets them as fast as we did!

Edited by Kordy

I expeted building dojo rooms take even longer than crafting weapons and warframes. Instant architecture is... nothing :P

But it normally takes 3 days to make a lab and 1500 platinum to rush it. And 12 hours for a Connector and 500 platinum to rush it. That's not nothing.

I expeted building dojo rooms take even longer than crafting weapons and warframes. Instant architecture is... nothing :P

There is a rush feature for building dojo too, we splerged over 3000 plat on it.

………..
……………….__
…………./´¯/‘…’/´¯¯`·¸
………./‘/…/…./……./¨¯\
……..(’(…´…´…. ¯~/‘…’)
………\……………..‘…../
……….’’…\………. _.·´
…………\…………..(

BRO FIST
IF YOU DONT POST THIS TO 5 BROS THEN YOU ARENT A BRO