Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Missing hexagone(s) in green panel game

Donoghu

This is minor but since I have experienced it, might as well gives the info about it.

The bug is one or two missing rotable hexagones in one of the random green panel arrangement.

It have happened to me only once and since I was in a rush, I totally skipped to take a screenshot.

(Had a melee guy running behind me with his chainsaw-like sound)

To explain how it was bugged,

Let's illustrate it like this. The hexagones were like this :

O O

O O

So no contact between them.

All the 4 hexagones were the same type : the one with only 1 line in it going from the center to an edge.

As fast as I could, I tried putting all the line in the center direction and I tried to click the center in case the hexagone was missing or something only visualy, but it didn't worked.

Also, failing to activate it and retry changed the pattern and it never came back.

So my guess is that there is one pattern in the randomly selected that is bugged. I don't know how many patterns there are, but I just have seen it once so it's almost nothing. (especially since you can "fix" it by restarting the green panel game)

Not related to a missing hexagon, but there have been a few occasions where the central hexagon is symmetrical. Even though it IS symmetrical in all directions, it still needs to be turned to the "correct" direction. Might be something you'll want to fix, as it confused me for a second and other players might not click to it.

It's not broken, your supposed to connect the pieces next to each other toghter rather then connect them all.

It's not broken, you're just doing it wrong

That one is four halves of two wholes. Just connect them so its (0.5+0.5=1)*2. Not 0.2+0.2.+0.2+.2+0=!1.

No, you're all misinterpreting it because he's explaining it poorly. I've seen this issue a few times myself but stupidly I never took any screenshots.

Excuse the crude example.

THIS is your standard hex-selection, yes? But with circles. And no lines. I know, shut up. I made it in like a minute okay!

Anyway;

bdtzlc.jpg

The circles are what should be there. but the RED circle is missing. The black circles are there as they should be and can be linked to each other, but the central red circle simply isn't there and so the hack cannot be completed.

Simple.

I'll try and take an actual screenshot next time it occurs to me.