Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Looking For Clan For Story Missions

(XBOX)bass2mouth8592

Both of you can join the 13th Legion. We are a small (under 30 members) but fast growing clan and we are opening up recruitment. We have members of all mastery ranks doing a variety of missions at all times. Our dojo is fully researched and has trading. You can check out our new website 13thlegion.gamerlaunch.com if your interested. If you apply to join on the site make sure your User ID matches your gamertag so I can send you a clan invite on XB1. 

Batman - Today 10:35 AM

> We are #1 on activity level,#1Overall PvP, and hold the top of the PvE leaderboards consistently since we began. All three of you should join Caduceus Fawkes Elite. We are 200+members strong and are currently holding a training event (read more about it at cfeclan.tk forums) This helps truely keep this game free-to-play.. The 13th Legion of Rome was undefeated until it met a Viking hord that had decided to check out Rome. They smashed the Roman legions, slaughtered the fleeting Romans, marched to the Gates of Rome, said OK we beat you. And left. Join my shield-wall brothers. Let us not repeat the mistakes of the past...

@ Kaiser8592 - By now you may have already picked to join one of the clans posting above me, and if you have I congratulate you on your choice and welcome you to the Warframe clan/alliance community. If you have not made your choice yet, I would like to assist you in that choice by saying that if I were you and I was not already in a clan, I would definitely pick Caduceus Fawkes Elite. They are a highly competitive clan and very straight-forward at times (as you can see from the post above about smashing the Roman Legions), but the most important thing is that they are a fun-loving group and they have quite a bit of history as a clan in Warframe. On top of being very PVP knowledgeable they are also very knowledgeable in terms of the PVE elements as well as the present lore behind the game. And needless to say they've got quite a bit of interesting lore themselves. If you don't believe me just check out their awesome clan recruitment page. Any way you look at it they are a great clan to be in. And as an added bonus they have a lot of great clan events with terrific prizes as well.

Anyhow if you have already decided to join one of the other clans, be it the 13th legion or another, I wish you the best and I'm sure you made a fine choice. However if you have not yet made your choice, then by all means give CFE a try and I'm quite sure you will come away impressed.

Cheers,

Lorewalker1022

Edited by (XB1)Lorewalker1022

trying to find a clan that is mostly story oriented and that could help me with missions and have research up pretty high so i can get a little help. if anyone is part of one that could do that please send me a message or just reply here. thanks again to anyone that can help me.

Welcome to The Sith Empire, Kaiser.

Anyone interested in joining a growing and active clan focused on community and fun should check

I got a good clan, we do a lot of story missions too by default cuz it makes it easier to reach alerts so we can help each other out. We're recruiting for regularly on co-op players with mics.
We're good for newer members too cuz we play a lot and have a lot of fun just hanging out and grinding for stuff. We also play more than warframe too, we cover other grinding games too for the most part.

You might be interested in joining my clan. Although I plan on using it mainly for things like trading, but since I have no members, uh..I don't really have much else to say.

trying to find a clan that is mostly story oriented and that could help me with missions and have research up pretty high so i can get a little help. if anyone is part of one that could do that please send me a message or just reply here. thanks again to anyone that can help me.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/496107-exon-gaming-clan-recruiting/

Check out my forum page on my clan and how we work, we'd welcome either or both of you.