Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Reaper Prime Bp Is Bugged

Dousiq

So I got a random key as my login reward and took some friends into the Orokin void. Got out with 15k credits and a reaper prime BP.

5eXuQG8.jpg

Sounds cool right?

NO. COULD NOT UPDATE ACCOUNT, PROGRESS NOT SAVED.

DE pls get it together.

I was victim to this today too,wasted at least 2 keys in doing this..... we had a 70K reward and a few good rare mods after killing all the lvled 100 corupted(which took about half an hour mind you.) Just to get *@##$slapped in the face with a 'could not update profile'. I demand key refunds at least,even with my wasted effort. Hope DE can fix this soon,i felt my past 2 hours were a total waste of time -_-

Ticket already in, got my key back as well though.

Does anyone know how the enemy level works in the Void yet?  I have a level 30 frame with 14/28/14 weapons, and was fighting level 20-23 enemies when I went in solo.

1: Our group had the same "could not update account information" issue. The key was returned though.

Please fix ASAP

2: Bought 5 random keys today. One was Exterminate , another one was Exterminate II

What does this mean? Higher diffiulty level?

Part of the response from my ticket:  "But yes, missions rewarding Reaper Prime parts appear to be broken. We are working on the fix as we speak!"  So they are aware of it, but I'd suggest you save your keys for now.  I've lost a couple Reaper Primes.