Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dmg Corps An Australia / New Zealand Full Dojo Rebuild Finished Come And Join A Grate Groop Of Players

1grifter

Clan recruitment notice:

DMG Corps is a friendly, mature, and supportive clan that strives to ensure that Warframe is enjoyable for everyone. While this usually revolves around shooting and slicing every enemy in sight, we know that the type of equipment each player uses has a large impact on the level of entertainment found in such actions. To this end, we will work with our clan members to help them improve their gear, and thus engage in ever more glorious battles.

We value clan members who ask for help, and those who give it in return. These are the only requirements you need to meet to join DMG Corps; a team that works together slaughters armies together.

With the latest Update 8, we are working diligently towards having a fully functional Dojo, and appreciate every contribution towards this goal. While there is no expectation for members to provide materials for buildings, we hope that having a common goal and shared benefits will encourage members to assist.

DMG Corps is primarily an Australia / New Zealand based clan (and members are more active during Australian days/evenings), but we accept members from all countries. We know that some players are more active than others, and those who are online more often are able to take on higher roles within the clan. Leaders monitor daily clan activity and will approach selected members with offers for advancement in clan position and responsibility.

If you believe DMG Corps is the right clan for you, submit a reply and we’ll send you an invite

PLEASE if you want a invite please leave the clan you are in you cant get a invite if you are in a clan or have a invite pending please have a look

we now have a clan web page pleas have a look http://dmg-corp.enjin.com/home

Edited by 1grifter

Hi guys, I'm interested in joining up.

Very independent closed beta player from Sydney AU. Looking to 'settle down' as it were, into a smaller clan where I can actually get to know some of the other players. Played the crap out of this game and am happy to help anyone with missions or new players learning the ropes :)

Me and about 6 others might consider joining your clan (we feel we are too small of a clan to get the dojos going smoothly) we are from around brisbane, melbourne, sydney and newcastle, we also use teamspeak while playing do you guys have any similar services going on? otherwise we could allow you guys to use our teamspeak server with us etc.  Also would there be a chance of personal rooms for clan members? they put resources into it themselves etc?

btw can you send me an invite? and give me a position where i can invite the rest of my old clan? position like recruiter should do

ingame atm if your got a squad free i'll join them

Edited by LOTSL

btw can you send me an invite? and give me a position where i can invite the rest of my old clan? position like recruiter should do

ingame atm if your got a squad free i'll join them

invite sent you can invite all members can invite