The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wts Gold Lotus Omega (Omega Means Biggest Build And Height) Raksa Kubrow And Max Fanged Fusillade!

Height is not stored in the prints ^^

^^ true but he can still advertize it as the tallest/bulky "omega" if it Is.

However, i have seen (have one) a taller kubrow. The head is behind the "companion imprint" text and ears are touching top of imprint window.

I appologize if i am wrong and the height on the imprint screen is affected by screen resolution, but i don't think it could be.

This is why i suggest that more ridged stat info be added to imprints

1. Color names

2. Height (height should be stored as much as build)

3. Build (sometimes hard to tell if it is skinny or atletic depending on size and breed)

^^ true but he can still advertize it as the tallest/bulky "omega" if it Is.

However, i have seen (have one) a taller kubrow. The head is behind the "companion imprint" text and ears are touching top of imprint window.

I appologize if i am wrong and the height on the imprint screen is affected by screen resolution, but i don't think it could be.

This is why i suggest that more ridged stat info be added to imprints

1. Color names

2. Height (height should be stored as much as build)

3. Build (sometimes hard to tell if it is skinny or atletic depending on size and breed)

If I sell you a kubrow thats worth 400p but since it's "omega" I led you to believe that it's worth 600p instead. But you didn't know that and you bought it for 600p. You then breed it and got a small one, wouldn't you feel cheated cuz you I didn't tell you that height was random to begin with?

Does that make sense?

If I sell you a kubrow thats worth 400p but since it's "omega" I led you to believe that it's worth 600p instead. But you didn't know that and you bought it for 600p. You then breed it and got a small one, wouldn't you feel cheated cuz you I didn't tell you that height was random to begin with?

Does that make sense?

Height is not stored in the prints ^^

Can you quote where I said it is/isn't?