Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Duelling System.

Code_Grey

As I wait for the new update to download, it occurs to me now there's going to be an entirely new meta-game that people want balanced, the duelling.

Not to use gross generalizations but...looking at the PvP forums in every other MMO, they aren't something we want clogging up our 'General Gameplay' or other such categories.

So, does anyone else think a dedicated PvP forum section would be a good idea?

They said the game is PvE based and they will not balance anything for PvP, it'll stay as it is, this is not a PvP game.

^ this.

I knew this kind of topic were coming...

Btw they also noted in update 8 that they had a small group of devs dedicated to duels so if you make constructive topic in the FEEDBACK SECTION you might have some attention there.

DE confirmed that they will not do ANYTHING to make this game viable for PvP, they added the Dojo which you can duel in, and make your own rules,that's it, stop asking for balancing and such.

>Implying I was asking for balancing.

Ahah, no. I just felt a PvP section would be appropriate for all those that did have suggestions or gripes. Not me, I'm not going to touch the accursed system. Burn the witches and all that jazz.