Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

My Void Key Disappeared Last Night

austinrelis

Well, to be honest, I'd just continue playing for now. DE's support is amazing at handling these things, but they're probably swamped with support tickets from the various people having the same issue. It'll likely take time to get to them all - possibly a few days. Pure speculation, mind you.

Then again, DE's support team has also been known to work miracles, so I wouldn't lose hope either. It'll be several hours at the least, though - DE's still asleep right now.

Last ticket I put up they deleted without giving me an answer so..

Are you sure they deleted it? Existing requests are moved into the Solved section when resolved, which can be a bit easy to miss and may result in it looking like the ticket was deleted (as I believe already happened to someone on the forums).

How do you submit a ticket? I lost a void key, too. Depending on how rare/common they are, I might not bother with submitting a ticket. If they drop frequently enough, I'll just farm some up.

Go here to submit your ticket. Good luck!

I personally find it rather rare, in that I've spent a good chunk of time soloing Xini today without a Void key drop. On the other hand, other people have apparently received it on Wave 5 of Kiliken.