The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting The New Quest - Help

Brimir

Question

16 answers to this question

To start the new quest go fight Tyl Regor, when there is BLUE flickering, look out for the Sentient that will spawn. The Sentient spawns RNG, so if it doesn't spawn the first, second, or even third time, don't give up! (I've found it's more likely to spawn solo)

Get close to the sentient (IDK if you have to scan it, or if it scans you) and you'll get a message from Lotus, complete the mission, and you'll have the quest!

Edited by MagiTwister

To start the new quest go fight Tyl Regor, when there is BLUE flickering, look out for the Sentient that will spawn. The Sentient spawns RNG, so if it doesn't spawn the first, second, or even third time, don't give up! (I've found it's more likely to spawn solo)

Get close to the sentient (IDK if you have to scan it, or if it scans you) and you'll get a message from Lotus, complete the mission, and you'll have the quest!

I'd like to point that approaching did not nothing (no e-mail from lotus), i'm going to assume that you need scan on the thing.

Easy to tell if you are enough lucky. +/- 50 missions, like +4 full new frames droped but still no message from Sentient.

Edit: I see tho 20MR and still no quest on my account xP.

Edited by Amonare

I'd like to point that approaching did not nothing (no e-mail from lotus), i'm going to assume that you need scan on the thing.

I scanned it, but wasn't entirely sure if it was what kick started the quest, as it sent a blue light at me at the same time. I didn't want to make you go get the camera if you didn't need it as I was unsure.

The blue light means it spawns beside you?

The blue light means it has spawned at all, for me it spawned in a different room, if you move towards the objective at a slow pace while observing your surroundings, you should spot the floating sentient.

The blue light means it has spawned at all, for me it spawned in a different room, if you move towards the objective at a slow pace while observing your surroundings, you should spot the floating sentient.

Does it move/flee?

Does it move/flee?

nope, it is fairly stational, but it only lasts a certain amount of time, it was about 30+ seconds the first time I saw it before it left. so when you see it, you can take a picture of it freely without fear of being rushed or it running

there is flickering light, similar to stalker appearance (one iteration), if u go relatively slow'ish-normal towards objective marker while having scanner equipped, you should be able to see a new target to scan, scan it, get quest. 

Spawned a decent amount of times for me in Tyl Regor boss fight. 

Can't take a picture as i've already done it, but it's slightly taller than a warframe, VERY blue, and floating. if you google "warframe sentient" then watch the trailer, it'll look very similar to those.

And where does it spawn? It is NOWHERE to be found.

And where does it spawn? It is NOWHERE to be found.

I had to run Titania around 10 times to get it to spawn. You will know when it spawns. It is pretty hard to miss. This is what happens when it spawns.

- Lights flicker, similar to Stalker, but only once.

- keep moving to the next room and look around. You may see some dead Grineer. Follow those.

- When you get kinda close, I would say within 20-30m you will hear noises. It's like loud breathing sort of noise. Follow the sound.

- You should see a bright, glowing, blue thing floating and scanning stuff.

- Scan it.