Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bugs Of The New Update

Draconium95

Hi, having a issue since the new update has come (also if patches has came for fix it) and i wanted to say that when trying to farm the equinox parts (which are 6 of them) in a match i got spawned out of the map in the water and naturally can't fix it by trying to enter in the map :/ then in a another some people rage quit like nothing (in a mid of the mission) , then there are about 90 open squads and can't join one.... but then in a moment i saw that my weapons weren't level up as i do, but now is fixed.

PS. an extra bug was that possibly other people can see me as offline person (but i'm online) and a another part of this bug was that cannot invite people :/......anyways possibly the patch has probably fixed that issue or so. Btw i'm sure that other people encounter'd that and also a another bug (maybe, sorry) that when in the water with archwing, sometimes that thing won't let me go on the surface. :/

- Sprinting is disabled after performing a bullet jump or double jump. Must be manually reactivated 0.25-0.5 seconds after landing. Maybe not a bug, just slightly annoying.

- Weapons equipped are invisible, perhaps due to the "visible when holstered" function is toggled off

- Most, if not all, missions result in a "Could not update account information, progress was not saved!"

When you spawn in Tyl Regor's mission and it's the one where you start out in water, I've spawned just as a frame and I've also spawned as my normal space AW. One requires jumping out of bounds and the other just passing through the first doorway - which is probably a hotfix while they work on the code.

My biggest grip atm is constantly dc'ing from normal games after 3-5 minutes in. WF is practically unplayable for me.