Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Bulletjump Aiming Inconsistency

Mazen2013

So when i look at the ground the bulletjump height is the same as when I look up. 

The angle you look downwards is translated as if you look upwards the same angle.

So using bulletjump just to move faster you have to exactly look parallel to the ground. This is very odd.

Can you make that if you look downwards (any angle) your bulletjump is the lowest possible jump height please.

EDIT: For people saying it is to "simulate rocket jump": It does not make any sense since you can just look up where you want to go unlike with the actual rocket jump.

Edited by Mazen2013

Which does not make any sense since you can just look up where you want to go unlike with the actual rocket jump.

It makes it easier to attack below you (using Aim Glide, for example) if your aim is already centered down when you Bullet Jump; this is especially useful for controllers that generally aim slower. That said, it would be good to have an option to disable it.

If you're simply using it to move faster along the ground, jump just before using it and you don't have to worry about accidentally looking too far down and hitting the ceiling.

Although personally, I haven't had any problem with it, you quickly get used to what height "straight forward" is.

It certainly needs some getting used to, but I can imagine scenario's when you'd want to bullet jump downwards without wasting your double jump. So would be nice to have a toggle option for this.

I prefer this anyway over the old system, just needs some getting used too in my mind from the old Tenno ways we knew of before.