The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Daikyu And Velocitus Are Bugged On Xbox One

(XBOX)SciMan Says

I have noticed a bug with both the Daikyu and the Velocitus.

I have a level 30 Velocitus and a rank 5 Automatic Trigger mod. The AT says it increases the fire rate by 45%. My base fire rate is 0.833, but when I add the mod it only increases to 0.879 rather than 1.207 like it should be mathematically. 

Is this a bug I found? As I recall charge weapons should have their charge rate quickened when using fire rate mods. I tried playtesting it with the mod to see if it would still work and it's just a display error, however I found no noticeable change in the charge time both with and without the AT mod. I tried using the mod on my other Archwing weapons and they both displayed properly and fired at the properly increased rate (even the Corvas charge time was improved). 

I also have a level 30 Daikyu and several mods for fire rate. Its base fire rate is 0.364, but when I add 180% worth of fire rate mods it only increases to 0.475 instead of 1.01 like it should mathematically.  

When I added my 3 fire rate mods for a 180% fire rate bonus to my Cernos, it goes from 0.500 to 1.400. My Dread also has a fire rate of 0.500 and increases to 1.400 when I add my mods. Lastly my Paris Prime also has a 0.500 fire rate and increases to 1.400 when I add my mods. I playtested all of them and found the Daikyu does increase charge time slightly but no where near where it should be or as fast as my other bows.

I also noticed that when charging the Daikyu, if you hold it eventually you will automatically stop charging as if you had clicked X. I tested this on my other bows but they help the charge down indefinitely until I either stopped by clicking X or by firing normally. 

I have talked with other Xbox players and they have told me they have the exact same problems as I have.

Well then I am guessing all the other bows are bugged then when it comes to holding the charge :p

I always assumed that was special to the Daikyu - that it was "stronger" in the draw and the frame couldn't hold it. It does have a flatter arc and faster travel time, so the fact that you can't hold it ready is the only drawback, no pun intended.

I always assumed that was special to the Daikyu - that it was "stronger" in the draw and the frame couldn't hold it. It does have a flatter arc and faster travel time, so the fact that you can't hold it ready is the only drawback, no pun intended.

That could be true, I just figured that with the bug with it's firing rate it might be another bug, it would make sense that you take longer to draw back and have to fully charge before firing but I could see it allowing you to hold the charge.