Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let Me Tell You A Story.

CBAROG

Alert, this thread is not serious at all.

So, I was playing Warfame after a long break and looks like I found something new that wasn't in the patchnotes and wasn't intended to ever get out. I mean that horrifying message. "You have been playing for over an hour, don't forget to take a break". Not really scary, isn't it.

Well, after an hour of Warframing this message pops up, I continue as it's nothing unusual. Two hours pass, this message pops up again. What I didn't notice is slightly different colour of it. Three hours pass. The message gets red and big. You have been playing for over an hour, don't forget to take a breakor die.

Four hours pass. The message blocks my screen

You have been playing for over an hour, don't forget to take a break.

And after that another message

I AM YOUR RECKONING

Said the power outage

Morale of the story is: don't play games too much and don't get too used to electricity. 

Never had any game tell me to stop playing. If it did I would probably stand up, look in a mirror and wonder what the heck I am doing with my life. I would then proceed to fall into deep depression that could only be alleviated by... video games.

And then it repeats. Over and over and over.

Yes it is rather Ironic for a game that forces you to grind 35-60 minutes for a single mission to remind you that you've been playing for 60 minutes. But I suppose its all part of government regulations of some sort to force people out from in front of their screens. IF (and that's a big if.) DE cared about us at all they would reduce the grind instead of giving us that message.  But hey they aren't, so um... ya...