Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Functionality Of Master Thief?

SymphNo9

-Master Thief - % chance to unlock locked lockers.

What does the % imply?

That you have one shot with the respective likelihood to open a locked locker?

Or that you have infinite tries with the respective likelihood?

Though I suspect the first possibility, but have anyone got lucky to get their hands on this mod yet? And if so, is it worth it? I can imagine this mod makes it so easy to farm mats and credits.

Edited by SymphNo9

I think it might mean there's a high percentage chance to gain the ability to unlock a locker...

or it could mean you can now spam each locked locker and the percentage would kick in per attempt at opening one, and if it fails, it doesn't open and you move on?

Example: "Oh, green locker! *click, open* Oh, red locker! *click, failed* Drat.. oo, red locker! *success!* " x repeat = Profit

I think it might mean there's a high percentage chance to gain the ability to unlock a locker...

or it could mean you can now spam each locked locker and the percentage would kick in per attempt at opening one, and if it fails, it doesn't open and you move on?

Example: "Oh, green locker! *click, open* Oh, red locker! *click, failed* Drat.. oo, red locker! *success!* " x repeat = Profit

Now I think of it, the mod may use your energy or stamina every time you try to unlock a locker?

The way I thought it'd work would be thus:

When the game loads, it generates all the lockers, locked and unlocked;

For each person with Master Thief, it goes through all the locked ones - each one has that % chance to unlock and become green;

Looking back on it, that doesn't seem to be what it's saying, but that's the method that made sense to me.