Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ash warframe

Hammercannon

In my personal opinion Ash needs a rework,

decending order of importatnce, 1 being most imporatant.

1- His ult however cool it is, seems quite random on how many times it attacks, and its range of teleport.

2- His shuriken is to accurate, in that it requiers you to be insanly accurate to actually hit with it, where as most (at least that ive seen/played) warframes dont have to be accurate with there 1 special. to remedy this i think it should be larger slightly slower and do more damage

3- teleport seems pretty useless at this point, mabye it could be a teleport attack? like a single use form of his ultimate

4- Smoke screen is fine, but i feel it should last longer, and have a slight visibilty to the player, as in transparent, not just gone. and mabye deal bonus dmg for the melee attacks during it.

I would love other peoples opinions on this, and any other ideas people have to bring ash up to par with the likes of Volt(omg wtf 5 rooms cleared ultimate) and Rhino (trololo your dmg means nothing to me)

I've been meaning to post about the Ash warframe as well... so I'll state my oppinion.

First off... I started wtih excalabur, which to my understanding is almost OP... but I have to say, 250 damage (Without a reactor) is way too little when it hits only one target. So the 1 is basically useless.

The smokebomb is fine, again could stand to work longer. and maybe confuse the enemies.

Next the teleport... When I first read it I was so excited, thinking I could teleport them to me! that'd be amazing... oh wait I teleport to them... well damn... I agree with the idea to make it a teleport slash, but bringing them to you would be even better.

And I never tried the final attack, not gonna spend my plat or my limited reactors on the Ash mod.

Next the teleport... When I first read it I was so excited, thinking I could teleport them to me! that'd be amazing... oh wait I teleport to them... well damn... I agree with the idea to make it a teleport slash, but bringing them to you would be even better.

This is what the Mag warframe does

The teleporting on his ultimate needs fixing too. It can get you stuck under stairs if the last enemy you kill is under it. What many have suggested is that he teleports to all the enemies and then teleports back to his original location.

Also, shuriken should be like a shotgun attack, not like radial javelin with one projectile.

Edited by Tetsmeha