The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Vauban Duration

(XBOX)Haydeeez

They don't stack. In fact, they shouldn't allow you to put both mods on your 'frame.

From http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Primed_Continuity

Primed Continuity is essentially the Continuity mod with Legendary rarity and 5 more ranks. It is considered the same mod as its Rare counterpart, and thus both mods cannot be equipped together. However, they do not count as duplicate mods for the purpose of Fusion.

No, what I am trying to get at is when I put them on individually. They give me the same type of duration when it's not suppose to. With regular continuity on it shows the same type of duration with prime continuity on. When prime continuity is suppose to with an extra 25 percent. So when I only have prime continuity on it is the same as just having continuity on. Which shouldn't be because of the extra 25 person because it's a maxed out r10 mod rather than the r5 counter part. I don't have them on at the same time I was referring to them when on individually.

The only time the duration does change is when I have narrow minded on BUT if I have primed continuity or regular continuity paired with it, it will still give me the same type of duration of I have a primed or regular continuity.