Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Grineer Commanders And Scorpions (Solo Play)

gaurdianaq

So recently i was playing and had to have run into the most deadly of enemy combinations.

Now I understand this might not be such an issue with full groups but I generally either play solo or with 1 other person.

So I was playing solo on rhino (it's not maxed yet but I have like 700 shields and over 300 health) and I got stuck in a room with like 3-4 commanders and 2-3 snipers.

That's just borderline unfair... I'd get teleported around the room like 3 times and then when I'd be about to fight back when

*GET OVER HERE!

Next thing you know a scorpion is dragging me along, so I get out of that and again

*GET OVER HERE!

By the time that's over I'm being teleported again, after using a revive I eventually killed them all, but does anyone think this is a little ridiculous. I didn't even have time to use iron skin...

Edited by gaurdianaq

They ARE annoying -_- but I gotta say a few scorpion's have saved me from falling off the map when I tried doing some dumb maneuver : p so far the only thing to do is either try to close the distance or be as far as possible, or just be quick to kill them >.<

You should be able to shoot or melee while you are being pulled, otherwise it's just another take-control-away-from-the-player mechanic in a game where those are already abundant !