Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Any Tips For Falling Asleep?

VivaNyanCat

Fuses? Damn, I've only worked with circuit breakers xD Been shocked more times than I can count, most of them were in high school, most of that most is because my best friend, who I was working/learning with didn't feel like turning off the circuits, because he "didn't want to disturb the learning process of the students" in rooms we'd work in. Ya know what? That might explain why my left hand hand shakes a little bit, if I remember correctly, most or even all of the shocks were to the left hand...

Old house (built in 1914) and upgrading to breakers is a royal pain in the rear. I still have the ever so sexy brass faceplates and working skeleton key doors, but i did replace some of the internal workings... 

Old house (built in 1914) and upgrading to breakers is a royal pain in the rear. I still have the ever so sexy brass faceplates and working skeleton key doors, but i did replace some of the internal workings... 

Heh.

Now to quote InhibitedFox,

Oh look, 

Another thread derailed.

xD

Welp, that's enough jokes for me today.

What? There's never enough jokes. The more cancerous and blatantly bad the better. Puns are like little gems of the world cause the dumbfounded reactions caused by an unexpected wisecrack. The reactions are almost always better than the joke. First time my friend heard the "is everything in, ordis, operator?" joke was absolutely priceless. 

What? There's never enough jokes. The more cancerous and blatantly bad the better. Puns are like little gems of the world cause the dumbfounded reactions caused by an unexpected wisecrack. The reactions are almost always better than the joke. First time my friend heard the "is everything in, ordis, operator?" joke was absolutely priceless. 

"... Is that a pun?! I will attempt to bypass this fault."

"... Is that a pun?! I will attempt to bypass this fault."

I hope his bypass fails and makes more puns. On the end of content that has no real purpose, but I look forward to, all the ordis puns. make one for every greneer killed by the tenno... lol I can't wait for people's reactions. 

I hope his bypass fails and makes more puns. On the end of content that has no real purpose, but I look forward to, all the ordis puns. make one for every greneer killed by the tenno... lol I can't wait for people's reactions. 

So many grineer have been killed in survivals, defenses, and excavations...

It isn't even a mission anymore, just slaughter! xD

1. waste your energy by walking,jogging,swimming or some movement

2. some types of herb work kamile tea prolly more wich you can do research
3. hot milk works for some ppl
4. try not to think too much of past or future(stress related stuff or stuff that been bugging you) try to use your imagination to calm your thoughts and sleep will come

that is what i do to sleep when i have sleep issue's

what I suggest is not trying to go to sleep. just relax while laying down and think of a few stories in your head. you might fall asleep before you know it.

also never force yourself to go to bed. as soon as you do a part of you resents it, making it much harder to go to sleep.

but try not to make the not forcing yourself a have too either. this can create a continuous cycle.

so in short. just be really nice and forgiving to your self.

also listening to this might help.

Edited by Agentcheese

I personally enjoy a hot cup of tea, but I also am 'immune' to the effects of caffeine. (Apparently, my genes dictate that I break it down very rapidly and my ADD causes it to be a very short lived calming instead of hype, but i digress.) Then, I normally listen to some music and live in my own little mental construct. 

Wow, I'm also ADHD too.

As for sleeping, I would avoid gaming 20-30 minutes before sleep. Sometimes a nice cup of tea or cold milk helps.

Valerian Root - either pop some drops in a warm cup of tea - or you can brew it up by itself - its quite foul tasting though.

My father has suffered from insomnia for decades and nothing has ever worked for long - except that stuff. Last 5 years he sleeps like a baby - every night. And since it tastes so bad he has something to complain about every morning - which keeps him happy I guess.

Personally I see it as revenge for all these nasty tasting kids medicines he inflicted upon me - haha!

Bear in mind - no amount of herbal or pharmaceutical remedy will have a lasting affect on your disorder until you figure out what is causing it in the first place. Whether that is due to RL stress, dietary issues or something more serious - no strangers on internet forums can really help you with that bud.

Good luck!

Fap.

I don't do that.

Valerian Root - either pop some drops in a warm cup of tea - or you can brew it up by itself - its quite foul tasting though.

My father has suffered from insomnia for decades and nothing has ever worked for long - except that stuff. Last 5 years he sleeps like a baby - every night. And since it tastes so bad he has something to complain about every morning - which keeps him happy I guess.

Personally I see it as revenge for all these nasty tasting kids medicines he inflicted upon me - haha!

Bear in mind - no amount of herbal or pharmaceutical remedy will have a lasting affect on your disorder until you figure out what is causing it in the first place. Whether that is due to RL stress, dietary issues or something more serious - no strangers on internet forums can really help you with that bud.

Good luck!

Thanks for the suggestions!

Edited by VivaNyanCat