Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Faction: Infection Idea

noveltyhero

How about some new enemies? A deadly virus that was engineered by the corpus to stop the infestation from taking more of their troops over (if you look closely you can see that there are crewmen in ancients with a hand covering their faces, observed by Corpy). But this virus seemed to have taken a wrong turn somewhere, instead of fighting the infestation it used it to become stronger. The virus is not airborne, only bites and deep scratches and even the tenno are not immune to it.

How enemies look-like:

If a grineer or corpus crewman gets bit, they start shaking and then they spill some blood/acid and run faster than a tenno to their next target. After anybody is bit, their eyes turn green and their strength/health is greatly increased. They will not have shields, however even if the target had shield before hand.

What if a tenno is bit:

If a tenno is bit then the screen goes fuzzy, you cannot sprint anymore and your energy gets slowly taken away. Also health 1 health per 1.2 seconds. Your team-mates can go up to you and hold x, which will insert an injection to kill the virus.

How it starts in a mission (random encounter):

It can start easily. There are many places that experiment (grineer and corpus), in those places a breakout can happen, immediately spreading the virus.

Missions (dedicated missions to fighting the infection):

Secret Assassination- What I mean by secret is that you will be told to retrieve the last experiment #122 which became somewhat immune to the virus. When you get there, the experiment evolves and turns out to be not-so-immune; this is a boss fight and the boss can be quite a quick but fairly squishy boss.

Weaknesses:

The head- Shooting in the head with a fairly decent modded/leveled snipetron will kill them instantly.

Enemy-types:

Krillen-An enemy that can grab players by extending their arms 5m away and hold them still. Arms can regrow but be shot down quite easily. If the player taps E fast enough, they can cut the arm off themselves.

Slime-A very slow slime that can eat dead bodies to grow. The player can walk through them but doing so will greatly reduce your movement speed and they are slowly digesting you, so you will take damage. They start off quite big (half a warframe). If they grow to certain height, when you kill them they explode into other small bits of slimes which then also have to be killed.

Small Bugs-These small bugs are just annoying (like the rollers/shockwave moas). They come in massive numbers and  can climb on ceilings and walls and they can jump 1m distance. What they do is jump on your face and blocking your view, whilst attempting to digest your face. These little guys can also cause the virus to spread if they hit your health (i.e they take your shield down). They can be easily killed and pressing "Block" will remove them, throwing them quite far from you. They are very very squishy, but if not careful enough they can be very deadly.-You will sometimes see (in corpus missions if infected is there also) crewmen on the floor with one of these bugs on their face, you can kill them to make sure they will not wake up and kill you.

(Re-posted to correct place)

Pretty much it, if anybody wants to add, say so and I will add in some more ideas. Any comments?

Edited by noveltyhero

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly want to see more into the stalker's lore and maybe his actual faction. I mean what really IS he? a rouge tenno? A semi-infested tenno? Some kind of orokin enhanced tenno? Or its just a normal tenno and Lotus is actually scared of how powerful you have become, like you could become a threat to your own faction?

Anyway, I think Having a new faction would be cool, but i think it should be latergame stuff, being rouge tennos or some kind of cult devised to worshiping the tenno/rouge tennos. I think hjaving something like this for the stalker would be super cool, fleshing out it's backstory and why it wants to pin you to the wall with his bow.