Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Balancing Of Equinox

Gahrzerkire

Alrighty! Heck yes! That was brilliant great job balancing rest, it is no longer completely OP. And it still retains the abilities true purpose, without completely sucking. That was awesome *high five*

Now onto the other notes i have about Equinox.

Night Form

Rest - Perfect.

Pacify - What on earth does this even do? And why is the range so tiny? It does almost nothing, seriously, i have no clue what this does. Also the range is so small by the time i can see an enemy has entered it, they usually have left via parkour.

Mend - Okay sure, this is useful... kinda, the cost to drain rate ratio is way too high. Also the time to cast given that it is a draining ability is also way too high. It is pretty much unusable. I have to put an opponent to sleep, cast, then hope i have time to kill them without dying for this power to even be slightly usable. Suggestion: Half if not quarter cast time, and half the amount of energy required to cast. 

Day Form

Rage - Damn that is one hell of a buff, tenno are already fast but that rage buff, its freakin crazy. You dont even have time to shoot them before they have shot off into the horizon. I suggest making it increase movement speed by 10-15% and buffing damage done to opponenet by 20-35%.

Provoke - Okay buff range and this will be fine. Range is too small to be used atm.

Maime - Definetly needs a range buff. And a big one. Also doesnt apply slash damage continously, which is a problem with its usability. Moreover the cast time is too long blahblahblah same feedback lower the cast time and energy cost buff the damage by like 25% and it should be completely viable blahblahblahmorereasoningandexplainingblahblah.

*Grabs glass of water and Flame repellent*