The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Closed

Evodus

@VOID8 please stop ruining other peoples post's , just have respect for sellers, if you don't want to buy it thats your choice no need to bring down other peoples post's , thanks. 

@St_Razael this kubrow is lotus and omega , check the link if you don't believe me, it is the same kubrow but recolored.    http://snag.gy/Js4ex.jpg

of course I respect seller, just not omega is not omega. : ) 

and kubrow in your link also not omega dude. you know omega means tallest height bulky right?

most of all, please  it's not transferable trait !!!!!

plus, i think setting a rumor, cheating and fabrication in auction must be criticized. it's public damage to other breeder

Edited by Void8

@Void8 Who are you to say what a omega is and isnt?? your opinion is your opinion and everyone is entitled to their own but frankly no one asked for yours. Also i would like to add that those are same kubrows, my friend was just advertising it for me ( Evodus ), i own that kubrow, i think the only one trying to damage breeders reputation is you, no one asked for opinion, this post was just set up to bid on the kubrow, if you don't want it LEAVE. thanks.

+ Omega is a transferable trait , if you use 2 omega imprints you have a 20% of hatching a omega. 

Edited by ImperialThief

@Void8 Who are you to say what a omega is and isnt?? you opinion is your opinion and everyone is entitled to their own but frankly no one asked for yours. Also i would like to add that those are same kubrows, my friend was just advertising it for me ( Evodus ), i own that kubrow, i think the only one trying tho damage breeders reputation is you, no one asked for opinion this post was just set up to bid on the kubrow, if you don't want it LEAVE. thanks.

+ Omega is a transferable trait , if you use 2 omega imprints you have a 20% of hatching a omega. 

yes yes everyone can have their opinion basically, are we talking about social humanity or something? oh my god, wht a waste.

ok good luck.

@Void8 no we are talking about the simple principle of respecting others. You are wasting your time commenting on other peoples post saying that the bids are fake. Let people do whatever they want we as sellers can charge and advertise our products as they wish, it is up to you as the consumer to purchase it or not. Thanks and bye =).

@Void8 no we are talking about the simple principle of respecting others. You are wasting your time commenting on other peoples post saying that the bids are fake. Let people do whatever they want we as sellers can charge and advertise our products as they wish, it is up to you as the consumer to purchase it or not. Thanks and bye =).

fake bid? wht do u mean? you talking about juent post? 

why are you talking about it in this post??? are you related with him?? i wish you are not.

(anyway are you seriously believe that the person who just made account 3min ago willing to bid 2050p for kubrow?  please, New starter can't realize even kubrow's exsisting in 3minute, XD )

No one has the right to cheating their client.( if it comes from seller's misunderstanding, it's ok sellers can modify their thread. but on purpose? I don't think so)

yes maybe i over reacted about OMEGA things

yes i could ignore wht you advertising not omega one as omega.

but No, Truth is truth, fake is fake. I also have the right to say. if you don't like it, just report it. manager willng to delete for your advertisement. I don't care.

byebye.

Edited by Void8

@Void8 i don't understand why you keep coming back, you clearly don't want the kubrow and if you did no one would sell anything to person with as much attitude as you xD, bye and please don't come back to this post, thanks. 

Ps. No need for bold writing xD, and in what way is it fake it is a lotus face, and it is omega.

bye, and good luck, and on behalf of everyone please do not return

@Void8 i don't understand why you keep coming back, you clearly don't want the kubrow and if you did no one would sell anything to person with as much attitude as you xD, bye and please don't come back to this post, thanks. 

Ps. No need for bold writing xD, and in what way is it fake it is a lotus face, and it is omega.

bye, and good luck, and on behalf of everyone please do not return

Unfortunately I'm back cuz blue star twinkling XD

yes I don't want to buy. it's true.

goold luck to you. I don't wanna more argument too.

Edited by Void8