Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ridiculousness, Honestly.

deathscion

How many threads do we need about the same topics. Clan dojo. We get that you are limited by clan size and some people want to play solo. Common sense, however, tells us that you can't build a castle without the numbers to do it. There are SOLO based clans that are there for the sole purpose of getting reward without interaction. They don't care if you never chat or cooperate. In fact they encourage it. You want to be close to your friends or tight knit community. Easy you can get free 4 person voice programs and only have your friends know the info. There are even extremely large clans that could care less if you never even contribute. There is nothing about the clan system in game that forces you to play with clan mates or even see clan chat.

It's like crying about being poor when everyone around you is offering you free cash. If you don't take it why should those same people that offered to help care about your struggle? Bottom line is if you want to build a dojo by yourself prepare to have a crappy dojo. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by pooling resources. 

The whole "Its free to play, so I want everything right now without working for it" attitude is getting old. What ever happened to working hard toward a goal and feeling a sense of accomplishment after you succeed. Now its just a lot of crying for handouts.

/end rant.

It isn't about building the castle, it is about being restricted from researching the new weapons and such UNLESS you are in a position to build the castle.

Also it has nothing to do with being F2P or not, it is about being FREE TO PLAY how you want, i.e. play solo or in a small clan and still have access to content.

Perhaps what DE needs to do is address the matter directly. Merge all the threads into one and deal with it head on rather then letting it linger on across a dozen threads.

That way DE can make a statement, people can accept it/move on/come up with a suggest to make it still work and then it can be made into a Sticky thread for a while.

I agree it does get old seeing the same post but they can't really ignore it and hope it fixes itself.

It isn't about building the castle, it is about being restricted from researching the new weapons and such UNLESS you are in a position to build the castle.

Also it has nothing to do with being F2P or not, it is about being FREE TO PLAY how you want, i.e. play solo or in a small clan and still have access to content.

You have the options of playing however you want, but like anything else there are consequences to that. You can still get content but expect it to take longer. Free to play however you want shouldn't mean you get a discount because you chose that style.

Its Forma. I have the mats to build a hallway and a meth lab, But Forma? Yeah the chances of me finding some of that and then GIVING it to my guild is staggeringly low.

Big clans have the same issue there. Forma is a very valuable resource to every player in game. Out of say 200 or so players just getting 5 forma out of them will still be hard. But without sacrifice and work there is no reward.

How many threads do we need about the same topics. Clan dojo. We get that you are limited by clan size and some people want to play solo. Common sense, however, tells us that you can't build a castle without the numbers to do it. There are SOLO based clans that are there for the sole purpose of getting reward without interaction. They don't care if you never chat or cooperate. In fact they encourage it. You want to be close to your friends or tight knit community. Easy you can get free 4 person voice programs and only have your friends know the info. There are even extremely large clans that could care less if you never even contribute. There is nothing about the clan system in game that forces you to play with clan mates or even see clan chat.

It's like crying about being poor when everyone around you is offering you free cash. If you don't take it why should those same people that offered to help care about your struggle? Bottom line is if you want to build a dojo by yourself prepare to have a crappy dojo. You have everything to gain and nothing to lose by pooling resources. 

The whole "Its free to play, so I want everything right now without working for it" attitude is getting old. What ever happened to working hard toward a goal and feeling a sense of accomplishment after you succeed. Now its just a lot of crying for handouts.

/end rant.

AMEN!!! Dojos are meant to give purpose and function to clans.

If you do not want to be in a clan, cool, no one is forcing you too.

If you want the clan items, join a clan. It is simple really.

AMEN!!! Dojos are meant to give purpose and function to clans.

If you do not want to be in a clan, cool, no one is forcing you too.

If you want the clan items, join a clan. It is simple really.

Too bad it screws over people in small, personal clans who just want to research the weapons.

Because being silent about an issue is totally how we get things fixed and give DE feedback on their beta.

I honestly curious how things like "I am a solo player give me free stuff that whole clans have to work hard for" is in any way, shape, or form constructive feedback. There is a big difference between feedback and just plain meltdowns. Game Dev teams cater to their target player base. In a Co-op game, that target isn't the solo player. The few asking for special treatment takes away from things the many would like to see fixed or implemented. 

P.S. Since undoubtedly someone will come in with the whole you don't have a founder title so you should have no input argument, I will gladly take a screen shot of my thousands of platinum. Some people care about the end result more than a title that is just flashy in my opinion.

Ninja !=Social

I told people not to spend their resources at all, the prices will come down hard. This was a culling of resource pools lol.

In other news, clan keys dissappear when you try to use them to start your own clan when you have one of the 746489648618668 spam invites active to crapclans. The bp also disappear.

So yeah, massive improvement over a "join clan or create clan" button. Totally.

I honestly curious how things like "I am a solo player give me free stuff that whole clans have to work hard for" is in any way, shape, or form constructive feedback. There is a big difference between feedback and just plain meltdowns. Game Dev teams cater to their target player base. In a Co-op game, that target isn't the solo player. The few asking for special treatment takes away from things the many would like to see fixed or implemented. 

P.S. Since undoubtedly someone will come in with the whole you don't have a founder title so you should have no input argument, I will gladly take a screen shot of my thousands of platinum. Some people care about the end result more than a title that is just flashy in my opinion.

Some people need to turn a profit to pay the bills.

Those people need to sell things and get feedback from all their customers. As long as the feedback isn't actively harmful to the community, it's considered de rigeur to allow those people an opinion too, regardless of what subsequent steps are taken.

It's like crying about being poor when everyone around you is offering you free cash.

The whole "Its free to play, so I want everything right now without working for it" attitude is getting old.

this

Wait wait wait... I just realized I was forgetting to do this after reading thread after thread of comments about if I want pvp to go play other games....

If you want games where small clans / guilds can accomplish about as much as other clans in terms of available features there are games for that, go play those games.

Let that soak in, maybe some of you out there that have said these things will understand just how silly of a comment that is now.

Dude, Forma.

Wait wait wait... I just realized I was forgetting to do this after reading thread after thread of comments about if I want pvp to go play other games....

If you want games where small clans / guilds can accomplish about as much as other clans in terms of available features there are games for that, go play those games.

Let that soak in, maybe some of you out there that have said these things will understand just how silly of a comment that is now.

It's possible in pretty much every game outside of like vanilla WoW where you needed 40 people to do the end game S#&$. But then later expansions fixed it and you didn't even need to be a big guild in WoW anymore. There's not a whole lot of games, not even real MMOs, that actively FORCE you to be part of a big clan or guild.

if someone wants to accomplish more faster then they can go do something else that fulfills their need for accomplishment faster

It's not a silly argument at all

if people would just let go of this need to accomplish a goal, we'd be having more fun

Dude, Forma.

Yes forma is pretty valuable right now, But since EVERY weapon, frame, sentinel, etc has a slot limit, you will only need to use a couple per item to maximize its possible potential due to slot restriction. Eventually after the mad rush to maximize setups ends things will normalize quite a bit and forma will be less valuable and easier to obtain. Hell I had multiple potato blueprints sitting in my foundry waiting to be crafted prior to resetting. I had ran out of weapons and frames that deserved them. The same thing will happen with forma and it will even itself out soon.

It's possible in pretty much every game outside of like vanilla WoW where you needed 40 people to do the end game S#&$. But then later expansions fixed it and you didn't even need to be a big guild in WoW anymore. There's not a whole lot of games, not even real MMOs, that actively FORCE you to be part of a big clan or guild.

They don't really force you, and you'd be surprised at the games that really do force you or darn near force you; especially for PvP but even PvE elements as well; even recent AAA titles that are / started as pay to play (Tera, Global Agenda, Aion, 4Story to name things that come to mind without any thought)

But that's not my point. I am just being salty about being told so many times that if I wanted PvP to play another game and I always said I would throw it in people's faces in other circumstances to highlight what a crap argument that was.

That being said... seriously people need to calm down... feedback was recieved, we don't need a new thread every 20 min with 5+ pages of back and forth over it.

LIFE encourages big groups, deal with it.