Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Free Forma Exploits?

Mickey1779

Let me start by saying I would not do any of the following but after discussions with Clan members the following ideas were brought up regarding getting FREE Forma.

1 - Since new accounts come with 50 platinum and Forma sells for 20 platinum in the marketplace. People can make additional accounts, add these account to their Clan, buy 2 Forma with the platinum and donate them to Dojo construction efforts.

2 - Someone who is considering the Account Reset can use whatever platinum they have at the moment and buy as much Forma as possible and donate them to Dojo construction. They can then submit for the Account Reset to get all their platinum back.

I am curious as to if DE has thought of these possible exploits and are keeping an eye out for these and what they intend to do to close these exploits.

I think the bigger problem here is that the high forma requirements are driving people to look for these exploits to begin with. Formas are overused currently as polarizers for both warframes and weapons and also the dojo while having a similar availability as a potato it seems. The whole thing lacks balance.

That said I'm not using those exploits myself. No intention to get that reset.

Edited by Liandra