The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Ice Wave Impedance Question

Sines314

Question

Two quick questions.

Does Ice Wave Impedance's slow field stack with the chill effect of the ice wave itself?

How does Power Range increase the width of Ice Wave? Does it increase the size of the arc? Or is it just that it goes farther and therefore the end is wider simply because of it's cone shape?

Edited by Sines314

9 answers to this question

It's only a slowing effect after the wave disappears, I don't think the slowing effect stacks. Actually is really good now that ice wave got updated. (As long as you have a decent duration build, >50% power duration, mine is around 75%)

Edited by Viedra_Lavinova

I havent found any other threads for questions. I have one question i hope u can help me XD

before the rework ICE wave (or with impedance mod) could be combined with volts shock or embers fire buff to make a cone with cold +fire or cold+shock proc. Is it still possible to make this combination or did they removed this synergizing??

A appreciate any answer thx ^^

You could post your own topic asking that, but according to the wiki entry for shock trooper augment, ice wave's damage typing would most likely combine since placing freeze force and shock trooper on an ally would give them magnetic damage on powers, i'd imagine shock trooper would just add electric to ice wave and make it deal magnetic

I havent found any other threads for questions. I have one question i hope u can help me XD

before the rework ICE wave (or with impedance mod) could be combined with volts shock or embers fire buff to make a cone with cold +fire or cold+shock proc. Is it still possible to make this combination or did they removed this synergizing??

A appreciate any answer thx ^^

as far as power damage while buffed goes, yes this functions,  far as I know the elements are applied seperately from the powers main element.