The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Exalted Blade Wave Damage And Mire

(PSN)lhbuch

Question

5 answers to this question

Toxic Blight adds 100% Toxin damage - this is based on only the base damage of the weapon and added to the total damage.

Bright Purity adds 100% Base damage - this doubles base damage effectively thus it effects all added elemental mods too.

100% base damage increase > 100% elemental damage. - At least as soon as you start adding other elemental mods and damage mods to the weapon after you added all other base damage mods.

Edited by TychusMechanicus

Yeah. I love using the Mire, but the Prisma Skana's damage output should be better. The Mire comes with the upside that it's syndicate proc gives energy - so choose based on your personal preference. 

If you're looking for Raw Damage in Exalted Blade, consider the Dark Dagger with Covert Lethality. Could be worth a glance.

Yeah. I love using the Mire, but the Prisma Skana's damage output should be better. The Mire comes with the upside that it's syndicate proc gives energy - so choose based on your personal preference. 

If you're looking for Raw Damage in Exalted Blade, consider the Dark Dagger with Covert Lethality. Could be worth a glance.

Covert Lethality is not out on consoles yet.

Mire and Prisma Skana do very similar damage per hit (Mire is slightly ahead). Prisma Skana is just much, much faster.