The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Stalkers Warframe Is A Copy Of Umbra Excalibur.

Alright so I have a feeling you haven't done enough research on what Stalker looks like, from videos we have seen of Umbra Excal and from pictures and models of Stalker, the closest thing we have is Excalibur primes helmet. Why do I say this? Well take a look on the side and back of Stalker's and Excalibur primes helmet, both of their helmets have that weird thing where their helmets show like the back of the brain of the warframe as I like to call it.

Now from Umbra Excal videos I did manage to observe the helmet, it has basically nothing alike to stalkers. The secons closest thing we have is Modred (hope I spealt it right) but yea, I don't see how Umbra's helm is similar to Stalker in anyway.

It was actually a triple. The threads were merged.

It was an accident

maxresdefault.jpg

Front.png

Not even close, bro. The only similarities I'll admit to is that the Stalker's frame is (I personally believe) most likely an Excalibur prototype. Meaning the Umbra is, if anything, a copy of the Stalker's frame.

Than why nor Orokin gold if a prototype?

maxresdefault.jpg

Front.png

Not even close, bro. The only similarities I'll admit to is that the Stalker's frame is (I personally believe) most likely an Excalibur prototype. Meaning the Umbra is, if anything, a copy of the Stalker's frame.

By the way great job with the images. I tried to get the stalker one and the reddit one of umbra thats really close to his face in game and circle all th simularities, couldn't figure out how to.

It just seems so similiar almost too similiar.

Than why nor Orokin gold if a prototype?

One of two possible reasons.

A (Least Likely): The Stalker Frame wasn't made by the Orokin. It is a modified version of the Proto-Armor (which highly resembles the design later used for Excalibur) used by Hayden Tenno to defeat Nemesis (who resembles Nyx, who's design is almost identical to Excalibur).

B (More Likely): The Stalker Frame was made by the Orokin, but only for testing purposes. It was never going to be given to the Tenno, so the Orokin felt no need to make it look all pretty. After the Tenno brought about the downfall of the Orokin Empire, the being who becomes the Stalker steals the Stalker Frame and uses it's power to take revenge on the Tenno, hunting and trying to kill as many as possible.

I don't want to sound like an insensitive arse, but there was an exchange between Gordon Ramsay and a chef on the first episode if the second season if Hell's Kitchen that relates a lot with this thread The chef cooked grilled bananas and Gordon was questioning the idea. It went something like this:

"Where'd you get the idea from?"

"I just pulled it out of my *ss, sir."

"Well put it back in there, back in line."

However, that guy did win that season, so...

Edited by CLERINERT