Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Friends/family Giving You Nicknames

Mama_Sasha

just as the title suggests, has your friends or family members giving you

some cute or funny nicknames that they give you? Maybe a boyfriend/girlfriend

given you one? Maybe someone within the family given you one?

Post it all here.

So what are mine?  I have quite a few nicknames, wich is written below.

*Squishy

*Bubble

*Dollface (One of the cashier in the store calls me that O.o )

Now these where more of the cuter nicknames i have, but got a few, weirder ones, wich is

listed below

*Raw Egg (based on some inside joke from my sibblings)

*Simmicus Maximus (Wich a friends keep calling me for whatever reason).

And a few more weird ones that i dont dare to name lol.

So, got any nicknames yourself that friends of family members given you? Please do post them here.

Ofcorse, if the said nickname is, well, to private, no need to post it

Like my previous threads, if there is already a thread about this, any mod or admin may lock or merge as you see fit.

Edited by Cebius

While I´m not being called by it actively, at every school and gathering place I´ve gone to I´ve eventually been likened to a vampire because of my quite pale skin and the fact that I consider sunlight to be rather painful(it honestly feels like steam from a sauna once it touches my skin, even from the briefest of exposures). That and I half-jokingly claimed I did not find the taste of blood distasteful, but rather interesting(in other words, there was some honesty in it.).

Other than that, several of my relatives and close friends tend to replace the 'i' in my given name with an 'a' for informal value. That´s a common thing to do with that name here in Scandinavia though, I believe. I´m not going to elaborate too much on this, but my little brother also opted to calling me "The Infernal Slug", playing with the idea that I could have been a slug in a past life who was interested in setting my slime on fire.... so it made a pact with demons to give it that attribute...

(The last part is even more disturbing than I initially considered, I´ll stop right here...)

Just sharing since it seemed like an amusing topic.

While I´m not being called by it actively, at every school and gathering place I´ve gone to I´ve eventually been likened to a vampire because of my quite pale skin and the fact that I consider sunlight to be rather painful(it honestly feels like steam from a sauna once it touches my skin, even from the briefest of exposures). That and I half-jokingly claimed I did not find the taste of blood distasteful, but rather interesting(in other words, there was some honesty in it.).

Other than that, several of my relatives and close friends tend to replace the 'i' in my given name with an 'a' for informal value. That´s a common thing to do with that name here in Scandinavia though, I believe. I´m not going to elaborate too much on this, but my little brother also opted to calling me "The Infernal Slug", playing with the idea that I could have been a slug in a past life who was interested in setting my slime on fire.... so it made a pact with demons to give it that attribute...

(The last part is even more disturbing than I initially considered, I´ll stop right here...)

Just sharing since it seemed like an amusing topic.

There is always a reason for a nickname. Funny enough, a fire slug pokemon was the image that came to mind of that nickname (ironicly, there is such pokemon lol)

I've got a funny last name so some people call me by my last name. Adding prefixes like Mr. or adjectives. I've got the luck none of those are negative.

Just to be specific, my last name is a word that can be used to refer to the penis. (In spanish)

Edited by AIan