Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

✦✦✦ - Price Check For This Bulky Lotus Huras Kubrow - ✦✦✦

_Medo_

I just want to check the price because I'm confused why my auction thread got all those views in the past 2 or 3 days and NOBODY offered a price at all.

Guys please if somebody already posted a price or a price range feel free to post your opinion too so that if we have

several prices we can decide the average among them. Also, please take this seriously. Thanks for reading.

--------------------------------

lr8t27D.jpg

--------

61IKh3a.jpg

Have a nice day and good luck with your trade(s).

If you are interested in this kubrow feel free to comment here or pm me

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/506400-%E2%96%BC%E2%96%B2%E2%96%BC-wts-male-bulky-lotus-huras-kubrow-with-nice-colors-details-inside-%E2%96%B2%E2%96%BC%E2%96%B2/

It's just a matter or luck, that means finding the right buyer can be easy / hard. If you'r in hurry just low the price, if you'r not just keep going.

That said, its colors are common, except its tertiary that seems to be light blue, nothing too rare. Plus a lot of people are looking for Chesa atm.

All these things can be the reason why your auction still got 0 bid ^^"

Anyway, good luck ;)

Ok Thanks alot both of you. I think I might sell this in trade chat for a bit lower price since the only chesa I got was right after the update and that's already sold and I don't wanna waste plat on random incubations anymore.

It's just a matter or luck, that means finding the right buyer can be easy / hard. If you'r in hurry just low the price, if you'r not just keep going.

That said, its colors are common, except its tertiary that seems to be light blue, nothing too rare. Plus a lot of people are looking for Chesa atm.

All these things can be the reason why your auction still got 0 bid ^^"

Anyway, good luck ;)

I thought dark blue was the rare one. maybe I was wrong thx for the info.

Ok Thanks alot both of you. I think I might sell this in trade chat for a bit lower price since the only chesa I got was right after the update and that's already sold and I don't wanna waste plat on random incubations anymore.

I thought dark blue was the rare one. maybe I was wrong thx for the info.

maybe i see it wrong but from what i see yours is not navy blue , its just black, correct me if I'm wrong but i think I'm pretty sure its black and grey 

maybe i see it wrong but from what i see yours is not navy blue , its just black, correct me if I'm wrong but i think I'm pretty sure its black and grey 

Hmm I thought the colors were dark blue / bright blue and a little bit of white

In this pic you can see both of them, it was one of mine:

KonKqx7.jpgpuaMg8G.jpg

The "beard" is navy, the body il light blue. Black, well, is just black, sometimes it can be "dark red" or "dark brown", that is almost the same color.

Edited by MansonKmb