The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Wanting An Old Style Dojo

Frontburner

Question

Hello everyone,

i'm looking for an old style dojo (prior to U10) or at least a dojo where the main hall is in this old style like in the screenshot below. So if anyone is out there that could make me warlord of such a clan/dojo that would be awesome !

It doesn't matter to me how far your dojo is built, important to me is only to have that one old style hall in it.

Of course i would compensate you for your costs to build the dojo. So i would pay you as much platinum as you needed for the forma, maybe some prime parts you're still looking for ... i'm pretty sure we can find an agreement.

Please either leave a message in this topic or contact me in game (IGN: Frontburner).

Thanks in advance.

5NFG5WN.jpg

7 answers to this question

O.o Do you have a link maybe ?

spoken word... i think someone made a lot of videos during the event... maybe he has smth containing him saying that... (tho steve said he was drunk... you never know if he knew what he said lol)

You're offering to buy a clan?

I don't wanna buy a clan^^ I want an old style dojo ... and the only way to do that right now is to take over an existing clan/dojo. There's many clans that simply created a dojo back then but never built that much in it or aren't playing anymore or whatever. I don't wanna buy any "clan members" either ... just the dojo for me to start from. :-)