Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Parkour Alerts

Tcorn

Parkour 2.0:

It creates an entirely new experience for both old and new players. We use it to soar across the map, but there isn't much need for it. You are almost never in a situation where parkour is NEEDED to continue through a mission.

This is where my idea would come into play.

Parkour Alerts would be random alerts, much like the ones we currently have, but they would be parkour oriented. There would be little to no enemies, but there would be a set of obstacles that would need to be passed in a certain amount of time. It would be similar to a gauntlet due to the countless amount of traps scattered throughout. These alerts could also have a nightmare mode. Instead of having no shields or slowly draining health, you wouldn't be able to do things such as aim-glide, or parkour moves would have decreased duration. This is just a concept, so DE can change whatever they need to make it balanced and fair.

Thanks for taking the time to read this and please let me know if you have any further suggestions :)

Definitely gotta bump this. All the missions get a tad boring, and unless you're in the void going through a treasure room's obstacle course, the new parkour just makes life really easy instead of being necessary I suppose.

Good idea.

• 2 weeks later...