Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Destiny: Taken King Changes

TheErebus.

I Have lost all faith in Bungie with the way they've handled everything surrounding Destiny:

The Base game was good AT FIRST but then it became a boring and monotonous grind of doing the same thing over and over and over again.

PVP was broken with the SUROS and Mythoclast being so prevalent you couldn't go 5 games without seeing them and even then the balance issues STILL isn't fixed with the Thorn and the last word being in every loadout.

The raids follow the same problem at the base game except with insta-kill gimmicks, which isn't fun, EVER.

The Dark Below was such a joke, it was so boring, I Wish I could have gotten a refund.

House of Wolves was fairly decent but prison of elders could only have kept me interested for so long.

And that's me paraphrasing, I could go on and on but I'm especially salty in regards to the way that PR was handled over that one interview where veteranship and loyalty were not rewarded or even acknowledged, also lastly, as far as I'm aware, TTK is still £40 in the UK which is essentially the price of a brand new game, of course I haven't checked since the beginning of july.

TL;DR: Too little, too late Destiny is dead to me