Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where Are The Bonus Reward Alert Missions?

Athryil

So It's freakin Friday night and there hasn't been a bonus reward aleart mission for 11  hours. It is now 11p.m. for me. Looking at how few there are offered compared to the amount of items that can only be obtained from them.......I would say sooooooo unbalanced......never going to get anything that way.

Edited by Athryil

It does seem that the rate that the bonus item alert missions appear has significantly dropped.

How are the alerts set up? Do the devs do it, or is it RNG? I'm more inclined to think the devs do it, since it gets posted to Twitter.

Edited by RyojinOrion

Isn't the drought due to new content being released? Pretty much everything is available instantly if you buy the items with platinum. However, allowing everyone who doesn't use plat to obtain the same items immediately (granted, dependant on RNG) could incite backlash from plat users. Something like "If I had waited, I could have saved money."

Encouraging impulse buying I guess. They need to generate income somehow and the arrival of new content seems like the best place.

Edited by Rand0mNumbers

A easy solution is more RNG more often. right now I usually see a max of two up at once.

More alerts more often. To avoid even more credit inflation, some will simply reward more materials, less credits.

Or separate the rolls of ? or normal alert.

guaranty a ? between every 1 - 4 hours. While the standard alerts roll out every half hour to hour.

Edited by Firetempest

So now its SATURDAY NIght....still no arlert missions. The ones that happened list were at like 2 and 4 in the morning.....really? So very sad =;(. Not to mention I still haven't found a void key nor will my clan beable to build anything in their dojo......